Now I'm admittedly a Cowboys fan, but I will agree that most of the fans of the boys are full on retards. Celebrating being up at halftime is just plain stupid, gtfo with that shit.
Now I'm admittedly a Cowboys fan, but I will agree that most of the fans of the boys are full on retards. Celebrating being up at halftime is just plain stupid, gtfo with that shit.
Kind of like when Texas State came up to TCU to play football. Every. Positive. Yard. Like they won the national championship game. Cowboys fans come in a variety of absurdness. The problem is, you don't notice fans quietly enjoying the win. You see every goof acting like we already won the super bowl
I seriously just saw a post on facebook of Witten catching a pass. The comment was "He's such a beast"
I've decided I will start doing the same during BEARS games.
Witten looked like the michelin man last night.
The only person in the entire game that deserved any praise was Tony Romo. Demarcus Ware too I guess but he always does that and lol Eli lol Giants o-line
witten? lol dude had like 10yds
and playing with ur spleen like that does not make u a beast. it makes u a moron
Cowboy fan just asked me to name a better 3 man WR corp that is better than Austin, Bryant, and Ogletree.
I said Packers, and they said Ogletree is better than Driver and Jones. LOL
Edit : Apparently the Falcons WRs are also garbage compared to the Cowboys.
how has this not been posted yet?!
Damnit Cail I was just coming here to post that, rofl.
LOL best one ever.
Holy shit. Extra mega bonus points for Slayer
John Clayton is the man. lol