Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1101 to 1120 of 1890
  1. #1101
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012-2013 NFL Week 1: The Ed Hochuli Memorial

    John Skelton

    :everythingwentbetterthanexpected:

  2. #1102
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Ugh, the hated Cardinals just walked-off the Brewers. Rodgers needs to avenge BRAUN
    Week 7 @STL, just wait...

  3. #1103
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Gore time on 3rd and 1

  4. #1104
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Joe Buck should say "looking for another flag" more often.

  5. #1105
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/13...ton_medium.gif

    Your Arizona Cardinals everybody.

  6. #1106
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Your Arizona Cardinals everybody.
    I shall call him "The Skelton Key."

  7. #1107
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012-2013 NFL Week 1: The Ed Hochuli Memorial

    Two years and tapatalk still has no gif support

  8. #1108
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    I do like how games are getting like, live-.gif'd

  9. #1109
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Next week tampa vs NYG , PIT vs Jets and DAL vs SEA guess I'm going out next sunday

    AKERS MVP

  10. #1110
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    I haven't seen it yet, but my favorite part of Taken 2 is when Liam Nesson kills everyone.

  11. #1111
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    MVP

  12. #1112
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    GODDAMNIT I FUCKING LOVE FOOTBALL

  13. #1113
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I haven't seen it yet, but my favorite part of Taken 2 is when Liam Nesson kills everyone.
    My favorite part is when he tells another person about his particular set of skills.

  14. #1114
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    too much time for aaron rodgers

  15. #1115
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    lol kickoffs

  16. #1116
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    our kids are seriously going to say "dad, why do they do kickoffs?"

    and we'll be like, um...

  17. #1117
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    lol these refs have never hear of the neutral zone.

  18. #1118
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    or drawn offsides

  19. #1119
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    too much time for aldon smith

  20. #1120
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    fucking TB shutting down Carolina...

Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  2. NFL Week 6: The ass-backwards standings.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 888
    Last Post: 2010-10-21, 15:32
  3. NFL Week 5: The (Gun)slinger.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 906
    Last Post: 2010-10-14, 19:42
  4. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  5. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  6. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  7. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  9. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53