Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 272
  1. #201
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I'm gonna give it another chance. Maybe I'm being too picky =/

  2. #202
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Weekly reminder that Ixion Saga DT is hilarious, the dark horse of the season, and you should all be watching it.
    aahhh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ( ゚Д゚)

    thats all I can say... about the last few min of the episode... nightmare fuel!

  3. #203
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha PV2
    with voices


    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha PV
    Old Trailer but now with voices.

  4. #204
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Her chest.... seems bigger in the pv's then the manga... hmmm *stares*

  5. #205
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...s-new-episodes

    Dragon Ball Z Kai's Japanese Cast Records New Episodes
    Voice actress Mayumi Tanaka reported on her blog on Monday that she is recording more dialogue for Dragon Ball Z Kai. However, she noted that the anime will no longer air in Japan, even though it will continue overseas.

    Dragon Ball Z Kai (known as just Dragon Ball Kai in Japan) condenses the 1989-1996 Dragon Ball Z anime series to more closely follow Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball manga. The series features digital high-definition remastering, a re-recorded soundtrack, and select scenes updated with new effects or re-animated footage.

    Tanaka revealed in her Monday post that she and the other cast members were recording the scene in Tenka'ichi Budōkai where Goten and Trunks sneak into the adults section by standing one on top of the other. Tanaka has played Kuririn (Krillin) in the original Dragon Ball anime, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Kai.

    Dragon Ball Z Kai ended its television run in Japan in March of 2011, and Toriko took over its timeslot. Funimation released the series on Blu-ray Disc and DVD in North America. The American channel Nicktoons completed the first run of Funimation's English release this year, and the series is also airing now on Saban Brands and The CW's Vortexx (formerly Toonzai) programming block on Saturdays.

  6. #206
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Her chest.... seems bigger in the pv's then the manga... hmmm *stares*
    Wasteful meat

    I just hope ARMS could do this series justice, really wouldn't be funny if they waste the source material and turn the damn thing into Gulkeeva fodder that they usually do.

    The all-star seiyuu cast and the fact the trailer only flaunts Maou's tits makes me pretty hopeful of the outcome

  7. #207
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Wasteful meat
    Sacrilege!

  8. #208
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Wasteful meat
    If ragns saw this reply, he'd probably ban you on the spot! O_o

    Anyway, I approve of a spice and wolf 2.0 with succubus... er i mean demon lord (´¬`)

  9. #209
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    STEINS;GATE The Movie CM

  10. #210
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    wasteful meat and economics is getting animated? nice.

  11. #211
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Anime Shounen Adaptation Rumors:(Eight manga series will be animated)
    A rumor on 2ch about upcoming Shounen Anime projects with STAFF and Studio(Again just rumors on which manga series):

    Kyoukai no Rinne

    Director: Masami Shimoda(Saber Marionette J, Dirty Pair)
    Series Composition: Mayori Sekijima(Natsume's Book of Friends, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen)
    Character Design: Yusuke Kamata(Btooom, Binbogami ga)
    Animation Production: Sunrise(Gundam)

    BUYUDEN

    Director: Shigehito Takayanagi(Galaxy Angel, Trigun, World God Only Knows)
    Series Composition: Fumihiko Takayama(RahXephon, Sword of the Stranger, Aoi Hana)
    Character Design: Shinya Hasegawa(Revolutionary Girl Utena, Mawaru Penguindrum)
    Animation Production: J.C.STAFF(Toradora, Ano Natsu de Matteru)

    Silver Spoon

    Director: Kenji Nagasaki(No. 6)
    Series Composition: Hiroshi Ohnogi(Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
    Character Design: Yoshiyuki Ito(Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Star Driver)
    Animation Production: BONES(Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Star Driver)


    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Promo


    FATE/KALEID LINER Promo


    WitchCraft Works Promo



    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Promo



    Index Movie Promo



    Little Busters Promo




    Vivid Red Operation Promo




    Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko PV

  12. #212
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I stopped watching stuff since like late spring I think? I watched the end of fate zero. What are some of the good shows I missed from the summer season and this fall's?

  13. #213
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    I stopped watching stuff since like late spring I think? I watched the end of fate zero. What are some of the good shows I missed from the summer season and this fall's?
    Depends on what you like. Name the last 5 anime you really enjoyed.

  14. #214
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Depends on what you like. Name the last 5 anime you really enjoyed.
    I usually approach the new seasons by watching or attempting to watch the first few episodes of every show. So I guess a list would've been better. It looks like I've got to watch the newest Gundam Unicorn, Fate Zero was great, I still have Chihayafuru on the HDD, Ozma was looking promising I saw a few episodes so far, and I've still got Mouretsu Pirates but I can't remember if I got tired of it. So a wide spread. It looks like I've got a bunch of first episodes of I'm guessing the summer season? Zetman, Space Brothers, Sengoku etc.. Oh holy crap Lupin so there's that.

    It seems I've replaced anime from then on with nothing but hentai. Jesus christ 76+ video files.

  15. #215
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Sakamichi no Apollon was great

  16. #216
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    For summer
    There's S2 of Moyashimon if you liked that, Binbougami-ga is an alright comedy, and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashta is.. odd, but some liked it.
    For oppai action, Hagure Yuusha no Estetica is a standout, Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai is okish but it got a second season, Campione is kind of plain.
    Also some people were losing their shit over Natsuyuki Rendezvous.

    The show of the season was pretty much Sword Art Online. I'd say Oda Nobuna no Yabou is also worthwhile.

    (There was also second seasons of Dog Days, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, and Yuru Yuri. Pursue if you liked S1, don't if you didn't.)
    Muv Luv is a trainwreck, so watch that if you want some Blood-C and Guilty Crown action.


    Fall so far:
    Shin Sekai Yori is the show to watch.
    Sword Art is continuing, but those of us that have glanced at the LN know that's it's downhill from here (though all the episodes so far are fine).
    There's also the second season of Jormungand, if you liked Black Lagoon, fucking watch Jormungand.

    Also decent is Psycho-Pass and Robotics;Notes (both noitaminA) and Zetsuen no Tempest.
    K is not quite as good, but it's fucking beautiful. Magi is also beautiful, you might like it, or might not (Aladdin grates on me).
    Girls und Panzer is ok, better than Upotte.

    I can't speak on Chuunibyou since I can't watch it.
    Btooom! is... predictable (violence! violence against women! GRITTYNESS!) but if deathmatch genre stuff is your thing.
    Ixion Saga DT is average and stupid with a bit of smartness about it, you can start watching it and might not be able to stop. (tama)
    If you like Fruits Basket you might like Kamisama Hajimemashita, but it's not quite as good.
    On the oppai front, To Love-Ru Darkness and I think Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo are your options this season.
    There's also JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but I think it's turned out to be a bomb?
    (Also on returning shows is Medaka Box, Initial D, Bakuman, and some kind of alt/reboot for Setokai no Ichizon, and Hayate no Gotoku)

    Hmm, wait, Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de started late, I need to go have a look at that.

  17. #217
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    okay cool I also found lists of the three seasons i missed out on. noticed a second rinne no lagrange for summer.

  18. #218
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    There's also JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but I think it's turned out to be a bomb?
    The fuck? Jojo's is freaking awesome, the first episode was a little slow because it was trying for character/story development over fightan' but it was still solid. Ever since then it's been ramping up the insanity to typical Jojo levels. If you've read the manga you know to expect from this show, and I feel it's been a very good adaptation. I can't wait for them to get to part 2.

    I haven't really seen any talk about Robotics;Notes, and I'm quite liking it. It doesn't have the whathefuckery/hooooooooooolyshit factor of Steins;Gate, but it's still good.

  19. #219
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Shows to watch for Fall are definitely Chuunibyou and Shin sekai yori.
    Tonari no kaibutsu kun if you like slice of life/romance, it's the most well done romance show I've seen since Kimi ni Todoke.
    Little Busters if you like Key (Clannad, Air etc, but I feel like this one's more a cross between Angel Beats and Kannon)

    I couldn't stand Oda Nobuna no Yabou because of the retarded tsundere male slave boobie dynamic, which is too bad cause I was looking forward to it because I love Japanese history. None of the summer shows were really that good iirc. Joshiraku was probably the only summer anime that I thought was worth a damn and I didn't even watch more than two episodes... Funny stuff though.

    Gintama is running again, however... with a bit of new material, but also some reruns so they don't catch up to the manga.

  20. #220
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    The fuck? Jojo's is freaking awesome, the first episode was a little slow because it was trying for character/story development over fightan' but it was still solid. Ever since then it's been ramping up the insanity to typical Jojo levels. If you've read the manga you know to expect from this show, and I feel it's been a very good adaptation. I can't wait for them to get to part 2.

    I haven't really seen any talk about Robotics;Notes, and I'm quite liking it. It doesn't have the whathefuckery/hooooooooooolyshit factor of Steins;Gate, but it's still good.
    Robotics note is kind of interesting in its own way (wtf is with the guy wearing a mask!) also Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is turning to be more of a dramatic love story then the ecchi comedy thing it started as, its not too bad I guess O_o

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Summer 2012 Anime Season Thread.
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 2012-10-15, 04:58
  2. Spring 2012 Anime Season
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 589
    Last Post: 2012-07-09, 20:58
  3. Winter 2011/2012 Anime thread
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 954
    Last Post: 2012-04-01, 11:52
  4. Fall 2011 Anime thread
    By Insanecyclone in forum Anime
    Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 2012-01-07, 10:54