Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1529
  1. #201
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    FUCK this level 33 storyline mission. Watch the flags for the wind? What he fuck?

  2. #202
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    oh god I hated that too. You get NO warning when you're about to be knocked off. Only chance is to go as soon as you see the flag fly up.... but you still might not make it.

  3. #203
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    Rapidly coming to dislike getting Obstructed messages when attacking from keep walls while the people I'm attacking are obviously hitting me back. Also got some cases where retreating back would still have some people attacking despite it not being arrow carts, catapults, whatever.

  4. #204
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Rapidly coming to dislike getting Obstructed messages.
    Those fucking oil build sites, fucking hate that shit. I can see it right there why the fuck can't I hit it no matter where I stand. I don't mind being obstructed while on the keep wall itself, looking down, that kind of makes sense that I'd have to put myself in a vulnerable situation to attack at that angle. It's when they can freely build siege because you can't hit it, even though when built it magically can be, that annoys me.

    Edit: also I'm not talking about well placed siege on the walls, stuff you shouldn't be able to directly hit. Stuff like people putting an arrow cart on one of the corners of a tower in those circle areas like an idiot, but you cant punish them for it unless you're an ele or longbow ranger (or if you let them build it). Being necro sucks.

  5. #205
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    Uh, staff son. If somebody is manning that siege the mark will hit them plus the buildsite/siege. Necro is among the best classes at taking out siege sitting in towers.

  6. #206
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I'm actually talking about with staff. You have to have an idiot run into the mark to do damage, it doesn't trigger off of an object. I'm talking about during build anyway, I can almost always shoot a fully built siege, the hitbox for building is fucked up though.

    I'll take a screenshot next time we have a keep to invade (currently winning by a huge margin), usually there's a oil in progress that can't be attacked unless you're ele/longbow.

  7. #207
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    With greater mark you cannot build or touch siege equip like oil/canons/etc without being hit by marks assuming you're placing them at the very top edge of the wall. Once triggered, that siege gets hit by both the physical damage and the dot.

  8. #208
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Mesmer's Great sword Phantasmal Berserker Illusion can also go through any wall/obstacle; as long as it is in range, it will hit, and continue to hit, its target until it's destroyed, over-written, or too far from you. I think it's a bit OP to be able to do that, as I can harass/kill people in keeps, but it's not spamable and has really low heath, plus, what else are we suppose to do at a seige?

  9. #209
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    With greater mark you cannot build or touch siege equip like oil/canons/etc without being hit by marks assuming you're placing them at the very top edge of the wall. Once triggered, that siege gets hit by both the physical damage and the dot.
    Greater Marks is bugged. Sometimes you get the full range and others you don't. All yesterday my 3 and 4 were full range but my 2 was normal. Also not to mention the other bug, marks are blockable even though the tooltip says they shouldn't be.

    Found a screenshot of 3 of my marks randomly being normal size. Pretty sure those were mine anyway, I remember putting the one on the corner down, pretty sure I did the others too. That isn't even a display bug, that should've hit.

    Spoiler: show
    also lol@maguuma for putting a ram on top of the wall

  10. #210
    Tagus
    Guest

    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...JZDEu_oWwyZ0Lw

    ok seriously...

    does anybody have this problem.

    They have made it too fucking easy to purchase gems.

    Like... for example. You're drunk. You think, maybe I should just buy some gems.

    One click.

    You've bought some gems.



    10 minutes later, you're like, fucking shit. 10 bucks, gone. I could have bought a burrito with that. What a bunch of assholes, making it this easy.




    Anyone?

  11. #211
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    sounds like maybe you shouldn't save your info and play drunk

  12. #212
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagus View Post
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...JZDEu_oWwyZ0Lw

    ok seriously...

    does anybody have this problem.

    They have made it too fucking easy to purchase gems.

    Like... for example. You're drunk. You think, maybe I should just buy some gems.

    One click.

    You've bought some gems.



    10 minutes later, you're like, fucking shit. 10 bucks, gone. I could have bought a burrito with that. What a bunch of assholes, making it this easy.




    Anyone?
    Don't drink and gem

  13. #213
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  14. #214
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    Greater Marks is bugged. Sometimes you get the full range and others you don't. All yesterday my 3 and 4 were full range but my 2 was normal. Also not to mention the other bug, marks are blockable even though the tooltip says they shouldn't be.

    Found a screenshot of 3 of my marks randomly being normal size. Pretty sure those were mine anyway, I remember putting the one on the corner down, pretty sure I did the others too. That isn't even a display bug, that should've hit.
    I only have this issue mark of blood, which is the lowest damage of all the marks anyway. The chillblains/putrid mark blast combo is where the damage is coming from.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    also lol@maguuma for putting a ram on top of the wall
    It's become the new "thing" over here. Goons being goons.


    And wtf am I giving you tips for... You're the god damn enemy!

  15. #215
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    My biggest complaint is trying to get skillpoints/poi's/vistas that are surrounded by a clusterfuck of mobs. 10 attempts to get the lyssa skillpoint in malchor's leap the path up to it includes at minimum 4 veteran mobs, a few that have pulls and theres no room to pull ANY of them individually. Shit like this bugs me because there's no way around it and it needs to be done.

  16. #216
    Tagus
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Don't drink and gem
    fucking lol

  17. #217
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    I only have this issue mark of blood, which is the lowest damage of all the marks anyway. The chillblains/putrid mark blast combo is where the damage is coming from.
    They still don't really do that much damage to siege. You can take out an arrow cart in a kind of respectable amount of time but its still only like 1600-2k on crit. Thief (as an example of a class you wouldn't expect) has been more helpful at taking out siege from what I've seen, at least they are guaranteed a hit. I find necro being better at routing the enemy away than actually doing direct damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    It's become the new "thing" over here. Goons being goons.

    And wtf am I giving you tips for... You're the god damn enemy!
    We had somebody put one on top of our DB Borderlands bay yesterday, we were embarrassed. Also didn't know you was maguuma, fuck you guys for double teaming us yesterday that shit was stressful (though fun and laughed after).
    Edit: Wish I had a screenshot of all those goddamn trebs you had up on Cragtop, there was at least 7 of them.

  18. #218
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,765
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    My biggest complaint is trying to get skillpoints/poi's/vistas that are surrounded by a clusterfuck of mobs. 10 attempts to get the lyssa skillpoint in malchor's leap the path up to it includes at minimum 4 veteran mobs, a few that have pulls and theres no room to pull ANY of them individually. Shit like this bugs me because there's no way around it and it needs to be done.
    I encountered one like that earlier. I just put swiftness up, run in and out and pop all survival cooldowns.

  19. #219
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    They still don't really do that much damage to siege. You can take out an arrow cart in a kind of respectable amount of time but its still only like 1600-2k on crit. Thief (as an example of a class you wouldn't expect) has been more helpful at taking out siege from what I've seen, at least they are guaranteed a hit. I find necro being better at routing the enemy away than actually doing direct damage.


    We had somebody put one on top of our DB Borderlands bay yesterday, we were embarrassed. Also didn't know you was maguuma, fuck you guys for double teaming us yesterday that shit was stressful (though fun and laughed after).
    Edit: Wish I had a screenshot of all those goddamn trebs you had up on Cragtop, there was at least 7 of them.
    We like our trebs. I've been in EB borderlands mostly. Much more back and forth in there compared to every other borderlands. DB/TC borderlands for us are embarrassing.

  20. #220
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    When they changed Heartseeker they did something to the targeting because now like 25% of the time it misses for no reason (no blind and enemy is stationary), but when using it while surrounded I noticed it would hit the mob off to the side instead of the one in front of me that I'm targeting. So I assume that when I'm missing on a solo target the game is registering the hit off to the side.

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 987
    Last Post: 2014-03-30, 10:05
  2. Replies: 1025
    Last Post: 2013-04-14, 20:14
  3. Aion: Random Complaint Thread.
    By Meresgi in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 2095
    Last Post: 2012-04-18, 09:00
  4. Rift: Random Complaint Thread
    By Katlan in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 647
    Last Post: 2012-02-22, 15:30
  5. Aion: Random Priran Complaint Thread.
    By Pyree in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-11-12, 18:18