Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1529
  1. #361
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,351
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Really? Ouch, I actually thought it was the Dragonbrand that was doing the grieving. At least that was it last night. Though then again I'm part of the night crew.

    And tip, if you're in the dark room, don't use torches, you can get around by using the targeting retinas of larger spells, elementalist using mid range AoEs work for that. Tends to help when jackasses try to nuke you in the dark.

  2. #362
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Can also get around it by setting true-fullscreen and cranking your gamma all the way up.

  3. #363
    29 in magical dog years
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Can also get around it by setting true-fullscreen and cranking your gamma all the way up.
    lol, this so much. Was having problems with one of the jumping puzzles and a friend picked up on that, turning the gamma all the way up (or as much as needed) for just the dark room. Absolutely no reason to do it any other way.

  4. #364
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    How the hell did they fuck up the dungeon queue? Manage to get a group for HotW Story, we enter, everyone is in a different instance, and then when we regroup outside to try again we can't get back in. I can get the prompt, but it won't let me do squat.

    Any workaround tricks for this? Or do I have to wait for something to update server-side?

  5. #365
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    A dev or PR dude posted on twitter that a work around is to disband the group and reform. However if the queue system itself is messed up, probably means you just have to keep reforming until it works.

    Guild Wars 2 ‏@GuildWars2 If you have issues getting into a dungeon: Disband your group and reform it, that should work. ^MK

  6. #366
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Guess I'll try spamming that to see what happens.

    EDIT: Nope. Remade party, logged, restarted the game, different group leader, and still nothing. Guess the queue is messed up.

  7. #367
    Tagus
    Guest

    You know what's pretty annoying, is that all the temples of Orr are bugged. I finally farmed up enough karma to buy my first exotic armor, and figured I'd go to the temple of Melandru and buy my first piece. All happy, I saw that it was contested and the merchant wasn't available. So I figured fuck it, mosey on over and check out the event chain and figured I'd kill some shit to get the Merchant back... and the NPC is standing behind a building saying "let's go to the first spot" over and over again.

    I go to complain about it on the official forums, and find it was already created as a topic of complaint. Two weeks ago.


  8. #368
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    492
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    My gripe is no ranking system in sPvP.
    I decided to play some for the first time in like three weeks, jumped into tournament.
    Within two minutes we're losing 46 to 139. Check names of opponents, "Team Paradigm". Whoops.
    I'm sure that game was just as fun and exciting for them as it was for me.

  9. #369
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Can't enter dungeons... WTF

  10. #370
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Lol, dungeons were fucked up the day of the patch, seems like they've only gotten worse now.

  11. #371
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkSammich View Post
    My gripe is no ranking system in sPvP.
    I decided to play some for the first time in like three weeks, jumped into tournament.
    Within two minutes we're losing 46 to 139. Check names of opponents, "Team Paradigm". Whoops.
    I'm sure that game was just as fun and exciting for them as it was for me.
    They're adding a ladder and ranking system.

  12. #372
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Lol, dungeons were fucked up the day of the patch, seems like they've only gotten worse now.
    This. Went to do the CoE tonight and was told it's bugged. What pissed me off the most is about an hour later a few people were shouting for the story mode, but before I could invite anyone the Inquest took control of the Coil Reactor.

  13. #373
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    This. Went to do the CoE tonight and was told it's bugged. What pissed me off the most is about an hour later a few people were shouting for the story mode, but before I could invite anyone the Inquest took control of the Coil Reactor.
    That little shitface boss is annoying, but good thing he doesn't actually hurt bad, lol

    but yeah, I'm sitting on 240 tokens right now working for the Inquest Medium set for my Ranger just so I dont' have to wear this god-awful Exotic set. I'll probably make a Knight's set with Valkyrie sprinkled in (using full berserker's glass-cannon stuff at the moment and while it's not ideal.. it's a fuck ton of fun) so I can actually not die nearly instantly by missing a dodge or two, Haha.

    but yeah.. this shit's so annoying. :< Just wanted to get my daily 60. Ah well. Here's hoping shit gets fixed.

  14. #374
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    I didn't get to do it so I wouldn't know. Hopefully I know WTF he does unlike the CoF boss.

  15. #375
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    Map 99% complete a mystery 5 Vistas, 1 Waypoint & 2 Points of Interest, WTF!? i've done every map on tyria and i have completed all the WvW maps.

  16. #376
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    One of those PoI is probably the order of the whisper's place, idk about all those others though. Did you miss a starting city?

  17. #377
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    I already have chantry of secrets and i've not missed a single city.

  18. #378
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Game's pvp is literally unplayable as long as classes for kids with downs(thf and mesmer) exist. Zero fun to play as and play against, require negative skill(yes, you get worse at the game playing these idiot classes) and are just beyond broken.

    herpa derp i'm press 1 button and do 10 burst to you herpa derp!!!!!dererperperpepr



    herpa derpd erpde rep confuse,. LOL JUST DONT ATTACK BRO, JUST STAND THERE IN PVP WHILE PEOPLE HIT ON YOU GOOD COUNTER K

    who the fuck designed these piece of shit idiot friendly moronic 1-2 button classes made for a retard with no arms, legs, or ability to even fucking blink

  19. #379
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    holy fucking mad

  20. #380
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Posts like that are how you can tell Shiyo is currently doing WvW.

Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 987
    Last Post: 2014-03-30, 10:05
  2. Replies: 1025
    Last Post: 2013-04-14, 20:14
  3. Aion: Random Complaint Thread.
    By Meresgi in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 2095
    Last Post: 2012-04-18, 09:00
  4. Rift: Random Complaint Thread
    By Katlan in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 647
    Last Post: 2012-02-22, 15:30
  5. Aion: Random Priran Complaint Thread.
    By Pyree in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-11-12, 18:18