Wow, rly? =-=aSpoiler: show
Wow, rly? =-=aSpoiler: show
Just because he isn't a season regular or been confirmed yet for next season, doesn't mean he won't have guest spots. Same thing happened to Misha Collins, was demoted from regular to guest star the past two seasons, and is supposed to play a more prominent role next season.
So I've been thinking over this season so far and I think they won't shut the gates of hell. I mean Benny, Meg, Bobby, etc all the stories show that there can be redemption and souls can be rescued from there. Metatron also tells them to think about what that really would mean.
I guess Hell could be like a test for the soul.
Maybe the trials do something else
If they do close the gates, I hope they cure Crowley, he's too awesome to disappear. Personally, I don't think they'll close it; demons have always been bad and present in supernatural. It wouldn't be the same without them.
Besides, with the gates of hell closed, how would bad people go to hell? Everyone would go to heaven or be stuck on earth. I don't know what will happen, but I don't think hell will be closed.
Looks like it will be a better finale than last season, but I doubt it will top Season 5. That one was just too perfect.
Pretty sure they already said that human souls would still be able to go to Heaven or Hell, just that all supernatural beings would be trapped and prevented from leaving.
As for tonight's episode,Spoiler: show
great episode, looks like next week gonna be amazing too
That does beg the question though; Where does killed demons and angels go, currently? If they go to Purgatory, I'm surprised we didn't see any as I'm sure they'd dominate Purgatory, like Leviathans dominate Purgatory. If they go to Heaven or Hell, wouldn't they be able to return to Earth again?
Are they just permanently destroyed?
Last episode just showed us that Demon souls, are just corrupted human souls. So Demon souls either go back to hell or get purified and go up to heaven (very unlikely). At least thats what I think. As for Angels... their souls go back to god as their creator (just kidding, i have no idea).
The pattern continues!
Spoiler: show
Unexpected ending. Should be an interesting start to the new season. Will Crowley become a new comrade to the boys? Will Cas find love, and make babies? The wait is going to suck.
Spoiler: show
Wow, hated it....
man, the last scene was epic. thought it was a pretty good finale though it did feel a bit squished at times