• Navigation
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 231
  1. #81
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Apple Event: iPhone 5 Annoucement Sept 12 2012

    Yea, me neither. Was just wondering if I could change it after i preordered.

  2. #82

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,068
    BG Level
    6

    Apple Event: iPhone 5 Annoucement Sept 12 2012

    AT&T isn't the one that was canceling grandpas with the use of an upgrade, that is Verizon.

  3. #83
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Apple Event: iPhone 5 Annoucement Sept 12 2012

    Anyone know when they will send my phone number? Wanted to make an online account with Verizon so I can start setting things up.

  4. #84
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    preordered mine from apple this morning, wont get delivered until oct 2nd..afraid to cancel it because when I go to att's website it says im not eligible for upgrade until next year...I'll just wait the week and have it go smoother without the hassle I guess

  5. #85
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    ATT should just throw in the towel.. give up, their site has been so fubar since 4am (when I first checked) It actually feeds back other people info occasionally now.

  6. #86
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    357
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    So I was going to preorder as an added line to a family plan (share 700), but this is the summary.



    That $69.99 better be the main line's price. Or I'm I forced to have to get my own minutes?

  7. #87
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    If its a family plan, it shows all the minutes

  8. #88
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    357
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Figured as much, wanted to be 100% sure. Hope it doesn't cause any problems with my current line. I rarely go over 100 minutes monthly.

  9. #89
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Wooo.. finally got an order through the ATT site and they actually let me have a different shipping address than my billing address. Something that apple won't do

    .... says it will be here 9/21 .. not holding my breath

  10. #90
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    Wooo.. finally got an order through the ATT site and they actually let me have a different shipping address than my billing address. Something that apple won't do

    .... says it will be here 9/21 .. not holding my breath
    You JUST placed the order and it gave you a shipping date of 9/21?! wtf i ordered at 4am today and it said 2 weeks out

  11. #91
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by nayaminfenrir View Post
    You JUST placed the order and it gave you a shipping date of 9/21?! wtf i ordered at 4am today and it said 2 weeks out
    That's what it says on the web site, then I got an e-mail confirming it.....Yeah I don't believe it either. I had been trying the at&t web page off and on since 4 am, though.. but the page was very broken, maybe I just got lucky when they finally fixed it. I also got the Black 64 gig one, not sure if that's the popular one.

    Edit: I was just checking for my mom and the AT&T site says 14-21 days.

  12. #92
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,375
    BG Level
    6

    I was vaguely interested in upgrading to the 5, but since I'm on Verizon it looks like I'm never upgrading again! Need that unlimited data.

  13. #93
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    Wooo.. finally got an order through the ATT site and they actually let me have a different shipping address than my billing address. Something that apple won't do

    .... says it will be here 9/21 .. not holding my breath
    Lucky fuck. Mine says it will be here on oct 5.

  14. #94
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    Wooo.. finally got an order through the ATT site and they actually let me have a different shipping address than my billing address. Something that apple won't do

    .... says it will be here 9/21 .. not holding my breath
    Yes, Apple will allow shipping to a different address; mine's being billed to my house and shipped to my job. You just have to wait a few hours after submitting the order then change the shipping address through your Apple store account page. At least that's how it worked for me. Annoying? Yes, but possible.

  15. #95
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Lucky fuck. Mine says it will be here on oct 5.
    I never get lucky on stuff like this! I just got another e-mail and txt that the order has been processed, so I guess its good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Yes, Apple will allow shipping to a different address; mine's being billed to my house and shipped to my job. You just have to wait a few hours after submitting the order then change the shipping address through your Apple store account page. At least that's how it worked for me. Annoying? Yes, but possible.
    Good to know, didn't even think about that. I would probably still have a problem, though. my billing address is a PO box and they won't ship to that.

  16. #96
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    I never get lucky on stuff like this! I just got another e-mail and txt that the order has been processed, so I guess its good!



    Good to know, didn't even think about that. I would probably still have a problem, though. my billing address is a PO box and they won't ship to that.

    Hmm, guess I didnt read my email carefully. My also says delivery by the 21st. But I haven't received any texts, only the email.

  17. #97
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Trying to check status on their site, looks like its going down again. Freezing like crazy

  18. #98
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    yup

    Message from the NSAPI plugin:

    No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.


    Build date/time: May 1 2006 12:08:00

  19. #99
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    843
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    whats with the new plug type hole... and the head phones been at the bottom.

  20. #100
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    I suppose I'll finally switch to iPhone after all these years :D

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2010-08-07, 15:44
  2. Apple unveils iPhone OS 4.0
    By Mayareira in forum Tech
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2010-04-09, 18:04