• Navigation
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1090
  1. #41
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    yea thats why i did it lol

  2. #42
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 2: Patriotic Pundit Punters and RGIII4MVP

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    heard it here folks niners going to da superbowl

    16-0
    Yup that's totally what I was saying it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the cardinals chances of beating Tom Brady at home.

  3. #43
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    I know.

    It's just as preposterous as the redskins beating the saints at home.

  4. #44
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    I know.

    It's just as preposterous as the redskins beating the saints at home.
    nah it's preposterous to say:

    that the following 2 games are more likely to be upsets
    @New England -13.5 Arizona
    @San Francisco -6.5 Detroit

    than all 3 games not being upsets
    @Green Bay -5.5 Chicago
    Minnesota -1.5 At Indianapolis
    @San Francisco -6.5 Detroit

    the best part about this entire thing is the point of my original post went completely over your head
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    keep in mind if GB beats CHI and SF beats DET.... all MIN has to do is beat terrible IND to claim 1st place in the NFCN.. this thought makes me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Oh man if the Niners lose and the Cardinals win they would be in 1st place in the NFCW..
    you see even if some how ARI did end up beating NE @ home and DET beat SF which is much more likely a possibility between the two.. ARI moving into first place in the NFCW isn't the same as MIN moving into first place in the NFCN because believe it or not ARI is not the lowest ranked team in the NFCW. It's not a shocker that you couldn't grasp the concept of how teams line up within their own divisions (an insiders secret STL would be a better comparison to MIN within their own divisions) though already told us you only give a shit about one game/team/division in the NFL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    this week ends thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    it really does

  5. #45
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    last 3 home losses (spanning back to 2009) were to the giants, jets, and ravens - all capable teams. It's extremely rare for the patriots to lose games they should steamroll. Only one in recent memory was the browns loss in 2010, but nobody could stop the hillis

  6. #46
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    last 3 home losses (spanning back to 2009) were to the giants, jets, and ravens - all capable teams. It's extremely rare for the patriots to lose games they should steamroll. Only one in recent memory was the browns loss in 2010, but nobody could stop the hillis
    yeah it's a -13.5 for a good reason.. sure anything is fucking possible but it's not likely. that was my point to dimmy

  7. #47
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    TOMORROW. BEARS!!

    Seriously so looking forward to this game, It's gonna be a good one.

  8. #48
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I feel like it's one of those games that looks so good on paper it's gonna be a blowout

  9. #49
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 2: Patriotic Pundit Punters and RGIII4MVP

    Should be a great game they always play eachother so well

  10. #50
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Except for last christmas. :/ But I think tomorrow will be a much more fair/well rounded game. Bears over all though. Bear down.

  11. #51
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    SPEAKING OF

    looks like I'll be in Chicago right after thanksgiving and will catch the vikings/bears game. Rhino you comin!?

  12. #52
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Its NFLN only right?

  13. #53
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 2: Patriotic Pundit Punters and RGIII4MVP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Its NFLN only right?
    Think so unless you live in GB/chi which you don't

  14. #54
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    cheesey

  15. #55
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    i hope brandon marshall gets 3 TDS, bMARSH

  16. #56
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012-13 NFL Week 2: Patriotic Pundit Punters and RGIII4MVP

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    SPEAKING OF

    looks like I'll be in Chicago right after thanksgiving and will catch the vikings/bears game. Rhino you comin!?
    Only if you bring rikishi to give me a lap dance.

  17. #57
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Only if you bring rikishi to give me a lap dance.
    she'll be there yessir. are tickets tough to get?

  18. #58
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012-13 NFL Week 2: Patriotic Pundit Punters and RGIII4MVP

    Nah.

  19. #59
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    You two should meet and Demos should wear a Tron Legacy shirt

  20. #60
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    guys i already said eagles goin to da super bowl so you cant pick any more nfc teams because i have dibs

    thats just rude

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  2. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  3. NFL Week 13: Uman
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1166
    Last Post: 2010-12-09, 09:31
  4. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  5. Replies: 1772
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 19:30
  6. Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-02, 23:45
  7. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42