You guys are fucking terrible, how does NFC W being 4-0 help the niners at all?.... jesus...
You guys are fucking terrible, how does NFC W being 4-0 help the niners at all?.... jesus...
If we ignore last 4 alex smith seasons pre-harbaugh, yes he's worse. As un-exciting the style of ball harbaugh is making sm0th play, it's purty darn effective. Don't think dilf-ner ever went 220+ passes without an INT.
Dilfer has as many rings as peyton manning. Your argument is invalid.
Cause he doesn't throw a pass over 15 yards.
He's an effective game manager. Let's not pretend he's actually great all of a sudden.
If anyone deserves credit it's harbaugh for utilizing smith and knowing his limitations.
I think Smith is more than mediocre at this point. Not elite by any means, but look what he's been doing lately. He can run for first downs, make some pretty great passes (and, yes, some poor ones), avoids INTs like no one else in the league right now, has tended to get the ball out fast recently.
definitely better than mediocre, I'm sure a lot of teams would take him over guys with better arm talent that make way more mistakes
he is a good fit for the 49ers
wtf, did I just see Vick bodyslam rayray?
how the fuck did I miss that?
found one
![]()
goddamn. rofl
that's almost a suplex, i approve
it sure seems like it, although in theory I think you might be allowed to do it if you're not like hanging on from behind as they're running away, i dunno tho
http://dalje.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2...6188298931.jpg
Also, Flacclol and CJ0K are so fucking elite amirite
oh man at that vick tackle, and kudos at Bregor for finally using that pic.