Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1494

Thread: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #421
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Urgh snowing like hell here and ebgames opens in 3h30

    Wish walmart gave the guide free or online so i could get it in 1h

  2. #422
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Ah we'll went to get my game at Walmart instead

    Hunt on after I get my table 6

  3. #423
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Stupid UPS isn't going to deliver mine until tomorrow, boooooooooo.

  4. #424
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,544
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Any good guides online or is it just worth it to buy one? Sounds like there is a lot to absorb.. cant wait.

  5. #425
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah having problems to absorb all ATM lol

  6. #426
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    Any good guides online or is it just worth it to buy one? Sounds like there is a lot to absorb.. cant wait.
    My two main go to sites so far for info,

    www.monsterhunter.wikia.com and www.mh3-ultimate.com

    Both are still updating but I expect to have to go to few other sites for info. Then there is this - mhag.info/mhtrig/main.htm - for later on when I am looking to put some armor sets together once Charms start coming in.

  7. #427
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Completely random and totally unrelated question. What are people using these days to share things like word docs, excel files, pdfs, etc?

  8. #428
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,653
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Just got my copy from amazon. Going to play offline until I get the hang of the game, I accepted the people who sent me friend requests. If you want to add me, my name should still be on the list.

    Have you guys been using the wii u gamepad or pro controller?

  9. #429
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    I switch back and forth. I want to like the Pro Controller more, but I just haven't so far. The Gamepad works well for me but I just expect that it will start to get heavy after some longer sessions. The Pro Controller takes some getting used to. At least it did for me. The buttons are snappier and just their placement alone felt off at first. Took a few runs through the demo to really get to the point where I was actually hitting the buttons I meant to hit.

    Have fun Samalis!

  10. #430
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Anyone know where there is an english resource for checking your charm table? I am trying to do the fishing guide one but the table I found has all the japanese names for fish and I have no clue which ones are which.

  11. #431
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

  12. #432
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph



    THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T BUY GAMES! i know i don't look like that when playing no offense but no one is gonna think there "cool" over acting is worse then bad acting

  13. #433
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    You fail to link videos

  14. #434
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Also played online earlier, voice chat is pretty good

  15. #435
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    So completely not surprised that there are some pretty glaring mistakes in the Bradygames guide. Free preorder bonus, whatever, but if anyone paid for it. Ugh.

    1) Carve rates for Baggi are wrong, and are actually the carves you would get from Molid.

    2) Hunting Horn controls are shown to include a Spirit Meter attack. I wish lol.

  16. #436
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    So completely not surprised that there are some pretty glaring mistakes in the Bradygames guide. Free preorder bonus, whatever, but if anyone paid for it. Ugh.
    Examples? I'm at work and haven't downloaded my free guide yet, what kind of information is wrong?

  17. #437
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Edited my post above. So far that is all I have seen or heard about. If I hear of any more I will post em.

    Hmm, I had planned on playing the 3DS version since that will get here well before the Wii U version today, but I am hearing that the 3DS Save Transfer App/Update isn't in the eShop. Hopefully it will be added with the noon update? Unless I am understanding the whole thing wrong. I know the save transfer option is already in the main menu of the Wii U copy, but assume you need a app or update for the 3DS version to be able to transfer to Wii U...

  18. #438
    Degenxerate
    Guest

    So much snow! I'm going to have to shovel for like an hour before I can get out to pick this up. I'm really having to work for this game! With my luck I'll finally get it after shoveling and all that and then power will go out for a week. lol

  19. #439
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Aww yayuh.

  20. #440
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    The Claw returns.

Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monster Hunter Tri
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2011-03-30, 12:38
  2. Monster Hunter Unite: The Hunt Begins!
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 2010-02-11, 16:21
  3. Monster Hunter Frontier On Xbox 360
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-01-26, 15:05
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 13:01