Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1271

Thread: Dragon Age 3: Inquistion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #241
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    All my wants. They've been developing this for quite a while now. October is right around the corner. I can't wait.

  2. #242
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'll still hold off until I hear reviews from you guys.

  3. #243
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius


  4. #244
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    This looks damn impressive

  5. #245
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    679
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Yea, I'm sold.

  6. #246
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    955
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    they really out did themselves with the world design. It's gorgeous

  7. #247
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    It really is night and day when looking at the old ones. I finished up 1 (again) last week, and am replaying 2 now. I enjoy them, but they're a bit dated. Hard to believe DAO came out in 2009. Time flies.

  8. #248
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    yeah, just finished origins myself again. still fun though, just ugly. lol

  9. #249

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Origins was ugly even by 2009 standards.

  10. #250
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Some of the mods available can make it look pretty solid, though yes the base game was pretty hideous.

  11. #251
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10


  12. #252
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Some of the mods available can make it look pretty solid, though yes the base game was pretty hideous.
    I particularly detested the mage hats. Genuinely thought about not wearing them even with the stat boost, they were distractingly ugly. I have no idea what they were thinking.

  13. #253
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Mod to hide the helmets helped the game immensely, most of the leather stuff looked horrendous as well.

  14. #254
    King Bitcher of Bitchington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,509
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Game is looking really good but I feel the "tactical" part is pretty much for nothing lol shit dies so fast/easy by just zerging you don't really need to plan (from what I can see) whereas in Origins you had to CC a shitload to be really successful. I also love Leilianas mega-cold bitch personality now.

  15. #255
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    She's pissed. I can relate a little. Destiny made me want next gen, this makes me NEED it.
    I really enjoy playing/replaying these games.

  16. #256
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,452
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Pushed back to Nov. 18th

    Damn it! At least I'll get time to play Shadows of Mordor now as they were both coming out on Oct. 7th previously.

  17. #257

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Thanksgiving in Ferelden!

  18. #258
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,452
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    New gameplay video.


  19. #259
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Companion app delayed because of the game being delayed
    Dragon Age: Inquisition has been long-awaited by fans of the medieval magic-themed franchise, yet unfortunately earlier this month Bioware announced the game has been pushed back from its original October release to November, also affecting the release of its companion app.

    Bioware has announced that Dragon Age: Keep, the official companion app for Inquisition, will also be delayed to a TBA release date, presumably sometime shortly before the release of the game in November. The Keep app allows players to make decisions and choose events from Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II that can then be implemented to affect the storyline of Dragon Age: Inquisition, similar to the Mass Effect: Genesis app for that series.

    Bioware also said it has extended the closed beta for the app “accordingly” to coincide with the delay of the app and for Inquisition.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/...-release-date/
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ragon-age-keep

  20. #260
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,029
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Game is looking great. I am hopeful.

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dragon Age 2
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1466
    Last Post: 2011-12-24, 12:30
  2. Dragon Age Origins
    By Vilyon in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-01-19, 08:19
  3. Dragon Age: Origins
    By Lazion in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-07-28, 14:47
  4. Dragon Age: Origins
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-12-17, 18:56