Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1271

Thread: Dragon Age 3: Inquistion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #481
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    I rolled a mage, so im gonna side with the mages and see how this works.
    Spoiler: show
    Once i get past the stupid ass tevinter plot
    Kinda scared to pick the templars as a mage lol

  2. #482
    King Bitcher of Bitchington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,509
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I did mages on my warrior chick. Think I'll do templars on my mage to see how things go lol. That'll be my fucked-up-everyones-dead-or-possessed-world too

  3. #483
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,692
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I just did Mages, and good god can you piss off alot of your followers off during that quest.

    The quest itself is very cool though, and most importantly Dorian is a stone cold pimp.

  4. #484
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    First time through I'll probably side with mages since Bethany is alive in this world state (hope we get to see Hawke's sibling in the game at some point), and she's the bomb.

    Dorian is indeed the bomb-diggity.

  5. #485
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    Does anyone know if bethany is alive in the default world slate? I cant change the login info on dragon age (what the fuck) and the world slate i made on keep is for my PC account

  6. #486
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidane View Post
    words
    holy lol

  7. #487

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,290
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    Does anyone know if bethany is alive in the default world slate? I cant change the login info on dragon age (what the fuck) and the world slate i made on keep is for my PC account
    I think the default is Bethany/Carver died in the Deep Roads in DA2. I remember having to change that in my DA: Keep.

  8. #488
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    I wonder if I should reroll while its early and try to make an attractive human female for the bonus ability point. Currently an elf

  9. #489
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    566
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    holy lol
    Seriously. Looking at all those words on my computer makes me wonder how I managed to type all that on my damned phone.

    Talking about the dragon fight reminded me of how many little annoyances they managed to let slip through. There are some things you can point to and say it was a design decision and make some argument about it, but all the little problems that indicate poor/sloppy QA and show a lack of polish are just so damned annoying. I know, you can't fix everything, but almost every negative I mentioned that is just a poor implementation that was noticed inside of ten hours.

    I expected it. I knew it was going to be a game that was a progression of DA2 and not DAO. I knew that they were going to continue trying to get that market. I went in thinking that I need to expect a game like DA2 with the big issues that everyone pointed out fixed. I honestly didn't consider that they'd go full Bethesda on the UI. I didn't think that they would make things worse than the first two games. Given that everyone they showed playing the game on their staff seemed to prefer a controller it makes sense that the KBM controls would be less than stellar, but you'd think that one person would've said something about it.

    Like I said in my wall of words, I don't think it is a terrible game. Slightly above average, but nothing spectacular. Disappointing to see another big developer continue to move away from some of the things that made their games enjoyable for me and provide a PC experience that is just not up to par and frustrating that they bothered to even act like they were making the experience better. I recall the phrase PC UI used during one of the streams. Come on now. You implied that there was at least some focus on the PC and you manage to regress to what we see in DAI?

    I typed more words again. Oh well.

  10. #490
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,804
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Anyone buy the 10k mysterious box in Orlais? Whats in it? Spoiler it if you must.

  11. #491
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,387
    BG Level
    10

    Spoiler: show
    leads to getting a giant war Nug as a mount

  12. #492
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I just did Mages, and good god can you piss off alot of your followers off during that quest.

    The quest itself is very cool though, and most importantly Dorian is a stone cold pimp.
    Haha seriously; when I decided to not make them prisoners, the left side of my screen was spammed by "XXX greatly disapproves / disapproves / slightly disapproves" except for Solas.

    At some point I realized that I've spent way too much time in the Hinterlands, so I pushed the story forward. Got to Skyhold last night at LV 9. No spoilers, but the CS from the end of the last battle to arriving in Skyhold is freaking awesome.

  13. #493

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,290
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Cassandra and Varic
    Spoiler: show
    Seeing Cassandra fangirling over Varic's trashy romance novel was great haha

  14. #494
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,692
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The interactions between party members is almost worth the price of admission alone. Besides just being a monster in combat, I always bring Iron Bull along for his conversations with other members.

    Unrelated, but as soon as you can start unlocking your companions Focus abilities. They're game changers, especially Cassandra's.

  15. #495
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,108
    BG Level
    8

    Trying to get Sky Watcher to join and its bugged out on pc..

  16. #496
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    What's goin on in here?

  17. #497

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,290
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I'm definitely getting an Assassin's Creed vibe from this game with regards to objectives on the maps, upgrading Skyhold, sending minions on missions, etc. It hasn't worn on me yet but I'm still early in.

  18. #498
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I'm definitely getting an Assassin's Creed vibe from this game with regards to objectives on the maps, upgrading Skyhold, sending minions on missions, etc. It hasn't worn on me yet but I'm still early in.
    god damn it you're right...

  19. #499
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,692
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Emprise Du Lion zone is fan-fucking-tastic. Along with the Dragon fights just that zone is general is the highlight of this game so far gameplay wise.

    As soon as you can get that zone I recommend it, very easy access to tier 3 materials around the starting camp site

  20. #500
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,804
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I keep seeing approve and disapprove messages, but is there somewhere I can actually keep track of each character's overall approval?

Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dragon Age 2
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1466
    Last Post: 2011-12-24, 12:30
  2. Dragon Age Origins
    By Vilyon in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-01-19, 08:19
  3. Dragon Age: Origins
    By Lazion in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-07-28, 14:47
  4. Dragon Age: Origins
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-12-17, 18:56