I'm loving blackwall. Sera and iron bull
I'm loving blackwall. Sera and iron bull
Always Iron Bull, he's the only character I bring everytime solely for his conversations.
Teach all of your mages the barrier ability under Spirit magic. It doesn't heal but it gives an additional temporary life bar. If you continue down the Spirit path, you can get Rejuvenate which does not heal but can raise someone who got knocked out.
Iron Bull is voiced by Freddie Prinze Jr.?
He is, Bioware really likes him for some reason.
Btw PC players, if you hadn't already noticed, the game caps at 30 fps during conversations/cutscenes etc. If you add "-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+" to the shortcut you can knock it up to 60, BUT it breaks the cutscene after making a new character, so remove that if you're starting a new game.
Man,the main theme sound so much like that lotr song Pippin sings from lotr.
Seems to be a strange glitch with energy barrage. Skill lets me use it twice in a row with no cooldown and then goes into a tactical camera viewing mode. Minor annoyance, but i'll take the camera, for the ability to do so much damage so fast.
Nevermind : Figured out what it was. Its Flashpoint: on critical hit your next spell cast doesnt generate a cooldown period with 10 second cd, and after i use the skill i stop holding l2 and it goes to use my Immolate because its the same button for the camera
Cole is an odd fellow.
Cole was great in the Asunder book. Haven't unlocked him at all yet so curious how he's being portrayed in the games with what the book established.
Another book topic concerning Alistair and his parentage.
Spoiler: show
Alistair's place in the game is dependent on how he played out in Origins. If he became king he'll show up after Redcliffe in the scene there, but if he stayed as a Warden he has a bigger role in this game. I won't elaborate since it's spoilerific.
So after that bow I made earlier I also had fun whipping up an Axe for Iron Bull.
Yum
That is indeed a fucking badass axe. Nice to see that crafted gear can get stronger than the shit you can find.
Damn making me regret making Alistair king then..
Default story has Alistair as King
Yeah Alistair as king is pretty much the canon version of events when it comes to books and comics as well. Next playthrough I'll have to keep him as a Warden I guess to see what that's all about.
I just read something that sounds super preferable to Alistair still being a Grey Warden, and that's the fact that you can bring Loghain into this game if he survived Origins.
wonder if its worth starting over... im only like 6 hours into it from a busy weekend
Spoiler: show