Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1061 to 1080 of 1271

Thread: Dragon Age 3: Inquistion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1061
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,941
    BG Level
    10

    Other platforms get the DLC in May:

    https://twitter.com/dragonage/status/582573210107027456

  2. #1062
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    No planned "End" for the Dragon Age series, Mods aren't allowed because of Technical Hurdles
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/03/...ds-for-future/

  3. #1063
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That's not a very well done article considering mod tools have existed for months now. I've got like 10 mods installed on my game, granted most of them are just texture swaps.

  4. #1064
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    They sourced Kotaku.

  5. #1065
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    947
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

    Woohoo, late to the band wagon as always! Go me!

    On a random whim, picked up DA:I. Never played DA series. Remember when it first came out and everyone was raving about it and telling me how I should pick it up. Wasn't sure if it'd be a waste or not as it's been a looooong time since I've played an RPG. I think the last RPG I played was FFXII. I've mostly just played MMOs over the past 12 years, and barely anything at all the past 2-3~ years.

    Wasn't a waste at all. I really enjoyed it. Finished my first play through a few days ago. Romanced Solas. I tried to leave it as unspoilered as possible, but sort of knew what was coming. I couldn't stand playing after finishing the story line.. so I just went back to an old save before that. Been running around finishing side quests I didn't do and killing the dragons. I fucking love the dragon fights. Iron Bull is quite enjoyable with them as well. Which leads me to the party banter, oh the party banter. I mostly traveled with Solas, Iron Bull, and Dorian. Most of the time it was them picking at each other... but some of the lines between Bull and Dorian, oh my. Apparently there are a lot of good ones I missed from other combinations, so I will have to playthrough again and try another combination.

    I really love the whole option wheel thing, making it feel a little more personal. Not like you're controlling this character on a pre-scripted course and having it make decisions you on a whole would not do. I totally feel like I've been missing out all this time. I might have to pick up the first two of the DA series, although I've heard the second isn't that great? But then again I've seen people say DA:I isn't all that great either, to each their own.

    I'm debating if I want to grab the DLC on pay day this Friday, but read back a bit and see people mentioning it's not worth the price for what you get with it. It's still pretty new, any guess how long until the price will dip from past DLCs for Bioware/Origin?

  6. #1066
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Went back to this to work on my backlog. Why is Sandal not in this game? Miss him D:

  7. #1067
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Dragonslayer multiplayer DLC announced, Coming May 5th
    Bioware to stream a preview at 1 PM ET

    [twitchtv]bioware[/twitchtv]
    Dragonslayer, arrives FREE on Tuesday, May 5, on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360, Bioware has officially confirmed.

    This new free Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC is an expansion for multiplayer called Dragonslayer that allows players to craft an item called the Dragon's Call and players face off against various dragons as one could guess easily.

    The pack's featured players are three new Inquisition agents, Avvar warrior Skywatcher from the Fallow Mire, Zither! the Virtuoso (who was first revealed as an April Fools' Day joke on the game's official website), and Isabela, Raider Queen of the Eastern Seas fromDragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2. This content also includes Ferelden castle.
    http://www.vcpost.com/articles/63108...ps4-pc-may.htm

  8. #1068
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Isabela!!!

  9. #1069
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Bah would prefer her in single player shit.

  10. #1070
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,941
    BG Level
    10

    The Black Emporium DLC is supposed to hit tomorrow too I believe.

  11. #1071
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    The PS4 version has been patched. Ghetto notes in this thread
    http://forum.bioware.com/topic/55300...on-slayer-dlc/

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    The Black Emporium DLC is supposed to hit tomorrow too I believe.
    Thought this would be patched but at least its free DLC, welp time to start up a second character.

  12. #1072
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The patch is also available on PC, and true to form it breaks mods again.

  13. #1073
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,941
    BG Level
    10

    The Black Emporium is out for Xbox One. A whole bunch of schematics for Unique weapons like the Sulevin Blade are available, there are some new ones too it looks like. Some new armor schematics as well it looks like.

  14. #1074
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8


  15. #1075
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Both of the DLCs are now up on PSN.

  16. #1076
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    So how do I start Black Emporium stuff in game?

    Edit: Found it. On War table.

  17. #1077
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,941
    BG Level
    10

    It's a War Table mission in the middle of Ferelden.

  18. #1078
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Next question...how to make enough money to afford all the shit here lol

  19. #1079
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Next question...how to make enough money to afford all the shit here lol
    Do what we all did and dupe items to resell

    and Isabella never looked so good

  20. #1080
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I think dupes got patched :<

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dragon Age 2
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1466
    Last Post: 2011-12-24, 12:30
  2. Dragon Age Origins
    By Vilyon in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-01-19, 08:19
  3. Dragon Age: Origins
    By Lazion in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-07-28, 14:47
  4. Dragon Age: Origins
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-12-17, 18:56