Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Hi-Freq. Field (7/31)

I get why you’d adjust that skill since -25% is a bit excessive, but are you not going to adjust Hi-Freq. Field?
    We will also be adjusting Hi-Freq. Field in the August update. The following pets will have the ability adjusted:

Hurler Percival/Panzer Galahad/Beetle Familiar
    Evasion Down -25% to -40
    Accuracy will be increased

Migawari (8/1)

If we were to add an additional tier to Migawari, it will grant players immunity to damage for longer periods of time which would directly affect game balance. Due to this, we have no plans to add additional tiers of Migawari.

Accession Haste (8/1)

We’re currently looking into making Accession work with Haste, so please wait a bit longer.

However, we have no plans to add additional AoE haste spells for players as it would reduce the effectiveness of Garuda's utility.

Ternion Dagger (8/1)

Thanks for the feedback.

We are planning to make the Ternion dagger usable by dancers.

We'll make a follow-up if we hear more information about the other requests in this thread.

Fishing (8/3)

It’s ultimately a small annoyance, but can you add some kind of system message for when we hit 200 fish?

Also this has been mentioned before, but please fix the upside-down fish in the aquarium of the fishing guild! I didn’t notice it while playing on PS2, but after switching to PC it’s bothering the heck out of me. Lastly, can you do anything about the Promathia-related NPC at the guild? You can’t cancel out of a conversation with him.
    It should be feasible to implement a message for the player when they can no longer fish, so we will consider adding it.

As for the fish in the aquarium and the NPC “Chipmy-Popmy”, these adjustments may be more difficult, so we’ll have to check how much time we’d have to invest in fixing it before we can give an answer.

Storing Rem’s Tales (8/3)

We can’t give a specific time it’ll be implemented yet, but we do want to create a system to allow you to store Rem’s Tales somehow. Please wait a bit longer.

Trizek/Echad Ring (8/4)

I had heard that making this item sendable was an error of some kind. Is the plan to change that in any way?
    Originally the Trizek and Echad Rings were meant to be unsendable within the same account. However, since we know there are already many players who are using the mail system to own multiples, we don’t want to adjust it and punish the players who only currently have one or those who have not obtained their ring yet. They will remain as sendable items.

Adjustments for Disabled Players (8/4)

I was paralyzed from the neck down in a car accident. I use a special controller and control the game using my Chin, Mouth, and Breath. I would like it very much if it was possible to adapt the PS2’s software keyboard onto the PC so I may continue playing with everyone past March.

I think there are many players out there like myself, so I hope SquareEnix takes this into consideration.
    We looked into your suggestion and we found there are several technical hurdles to get over, in addition to accounting for variables such as OS and different playing environments for each player. We will continue looking into the matter to see if we can account for all these situations.

If there is progress with this we will report back. Please give us some time until then.

Erilaz Galea Bug (8/5)

We have confirmed that the Vivacious Pulse enhancement on the Erilaz Galea and Erilaz Galea +1 currently is not working properly with curse and disease status effects. We will be fixing this issue in a future version update.

Furthermore, while strictly speaking it is capable of healing sleep and petrifaction effects in the game settings, due to the way these status ailments restrict players it cannot be used.

Windows 10 (8/6)

Currently the testing team is in the midst of verifying this while they improve the environment; however, they cannot determine for sure that FFXI will operate properly. At the moment our official answer is that we do not recommend using Windows 10 for FFXI.

Automaton Skill (8/6)

Can you change the Automaton’s skill so that it will have A+ skill in its respective job?
    The Automaton’s skills are already set at the highest value possible (A+). It would be very difficult to raise it further than this, so we have no plans for it at this time.

Making Obtaining Defending Ring Less of a Hassle (8/7)

Some of the things I’d like to see done:
    - Make the triggers able to be sent through mail (this includes the Kings NM as well as other NMs such as Sky NMs)
    -Increased drop rate of seals of all kinds and a lowering of the exchange rate (either through campaigns or just a straight adjustment)
    We are discussing making some NM pop items able to be sent within an account. It’s doubtful we could get every one of them at once, so we would implement such a change over several patches.

Coin Weapons (8/7)

The coin weapons are quite expensive to make, especially when you sum them all up. Can you tell us whether you plan on using them for anything else or allowing reforges in the future? It would be nice to know if it’s safe to just throw them away now.
    We have no plans to make ilevel versions of the Coin Weapons used to master Empyrean Weapon skills, nor do we have any plans for any other use for those weapons.

Automaton Skill (8/10)

As players have pointed out, the combat skills for Automaton is indeed set as “A”. We will consider raising these, so please give us some time.

Tranquil Heart (8/10)

Does Tranquil Heart count separately from equipment or does it share the same limit?
    Tranquil Heart is considered the same as equipment enmity reduction, and has a total effect of -50.

Update Bug (8/11)

We have confirmed the following spells will deal more damage than intended when used in a magic burst:

Geohelix II/Hydrohelix II/Anemohelix II

We are currently making preparations for adjustments. We thank you for your patience.

Coalition Ranks (8/11)

We are planning on reducing the odds of reduction in rank and making it easier to raise the rank of coalitions in the next updates. After observing the effect these changes will have, we may have another adjustment in November.

We thank you for your patience.

Vagary (8/12)

Hello, we have a follow-up on the new item acquisition system which we mentioned before.

We have gathered player feedback on the idea, and we are currently thinking of a system where players obtain 5 key items and speak with an NPC to choose one of two reward paths (The key items will disappear upon use).

Path 1: Select one item from a list of equipment and materials not including Tartarus Platemail
    Path 2: Obtain one item at random, including the possibility of Tartarus Platemail (Obtained at a low rate)

Stacking Abyssea Items (8/12)

More items stacking to 99 would be nice.
    We thank you for your feedback. Moving forward, we are planning on allowing the following items to stack to 99:

Orthrus’s Claw/Dragua’s Scale/Apademak’s Horn/Isgebind’s Heart/Alfard’s Fang/Azdaja’s Horn/Glavoid Shell/Two-leaf Chloris Bud/Helm of Briareus/Carabosse’s Gem/Fistule Discharge/Kukulkan’s Fang/Itzpapalotl’s Scale/Ulhuadshi’s Fang/Sobek’s Skin/Corein-croin’s Lantern/Bukhi’s Wing/Sedna’s Tusk/Iron Plate/Colorless Soul/Empyrean +2 items (Stone/Coin/Jewel/Card)/Empyrean Seals

New Cursed Set Bonuses (8/13)

Here is some info on the new Cursed Equipment. The set bonuses will take effect when the player has any two pieces equipped, with the effect increasing until maxing out with the full set. We hope players will find this chart useful.
    Note: Set Bonuses are only applied on HQ versions

Code:
    Equipment Set     Bonus                  2   3   4   5
    Lustratio Set     Weapon Skill Damage    4   6   8   10
    Souveran Set      Damage Taken           4   6   8   10
    Argosy Set        Double Attack Rate     4   6   8   10
    Rao Set           Martial Arts           8   12  16  20
    Carmine Set       Accuracy               20  30  40  50
    Apogee Set        Blood Pact Damage      4   6   8   10
    Emicho Set        Double Attack Rate     4   6   8   10
    Ryuo Set          Attack                 20  30  40  50
    Adhemar Set       Critical Hit Rate      4   6   8   10
    Amalric Set       Magic Attack           20  30  40  50
    Kaykaus Set       Cure Potency II        4   6   8   10
    Crafter Item Storage (8/13)

A resurgence in popularity of crafted items have made crafter-related equipment take up quite a bit of space. Can we have some kind of storage for it?
    Thank you for your suggestion. We are considering adding a Storage Slip which can store items such as items obtained by guild points, smocks, and torques from treasure caskets.

When we have confirmed more details we will report back to you. Please wait just a bit longer.

Domain Invasion (8/13)

We thank players for their opinions regarding Domain Invasion. We will be making adjustments to the content in the next version update, so we will take your suggestions into consideration. We encourage players to continue giving us feedback.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

In reply to my post on the charts (8/13)

Apologies for the confusion, the Rao set should say “Augments Martial Arts”.

We’ve gone ahead and adjusted the previous chart that I posted so that it more clearly represents the bonus effects.

Dedication (8/15)

We have no plans to add in a feature that would allow you to check your total experience points and capacity points bonus percentage.

CS Stand (8/14)

I am currently at 900+ wins for my CS Gold Stand. I am aiming for 1000 wins, but I’m afraid the counter might roll over to display 000 instead. Can the dev team please tell me what the limit is on the display?
    The item CS Gold Stand has had its limit set higher than the amount of gil a player can possess. For the moment players should feel assured in continuing to pursue higher records.

Puppetmaster Merits (8/14)

Unlike the combat skill merits, Automatons are limited by the 5-level limit of the job-related merits. It would be nice if this could be changed.
    It may not be possible to raise the merit cap to be the same as combat skills, but in the next version update, we are thinking of making the Melee, Ranged, and Magic Skill merits under Group 1 be the same Category. In this manner, Puppetmasters can choose to Merit another Category under that Group.
    ※Automaton Melee Skill will be converted to Automaton Skill. The points allocated before the patch will be transferred accordingly.

Beast/Drachen Roll (8/17)

In a future version update, we'll be making adjustments to corsair's Beast Roll and Drachen Roll so that they will also include ranged attack and ranged accuracy respectively.

Temper II (8/17)

Temper II doesn’t seem to be affected by enhancing magic extensions. Is this a glitch? I tested it with and without the Lethargy set on, comparing it with en- spells.
    I have passed this along to the dev team and we’ll look into it. Just in case, I would also recommend you submit an official bug report on the appropriate board.

Mission Bugs (8/17)

I have not started Rhapsodies of Vana’Diel Chapter 2, and I cannot progress by speaking with Gilgamesh during the Bastok 6-2 Mission, The Pirate’s Cove. Is this a glitch?
    Thank you for your report. If possible please also submit a bug report on the appropriate board.

I’ve been stuck on the San d’Oria Mission 9-1 Breaking Barriers for almost 2 years now. When I submitted a report back then I did not receive a reply. I have heard other players running into the same issue I have. If you could implement a way to cancel the Mission or switch nations that may solve the problem.
    Thank you for your report. I have already messaged the dev team about your problem, but if possible also try to report the issue to a GM in-game or on our bug report forums.

As for adding a Mission cancel, a feature like that would require many checks involving other quests and missions, a big enough work volume to be considered a major version update. The implementation of such a feature would be very difficult.

Crafting Item Storage (8/18)

Please also include the Rare/Ex furnishings and the Inventor’s Coalition Rings when you make the planned storage slip.
    Thank you for your suggestion. The furnishings were part of the considerations when they discussed the storage slip. We will give you more info when the time comes.

More EXP Spots (8/18)

Popular EXP spots are quite crowded, especially during double points campaigns like this. Perhaps you could add high level monsters to old areas?
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will be adding more spots targeted towards high level players in the next update. Our focus will be on Woh Gates and Dho Gates.

RUN Info (8/18)

Can you tell us what the cap is on parrying so we can determine the value of Battuta, and how the ER Leg Guards affect it?
    I will try to answer some of the questions about parrying. The Job Trait Inquartata adds 5% to your parry rate on your first level, followed by 2% each subsequent level. The Erilaz Leg Guards and the +1 versions add 1 and 2 levels, respectively. Thus, Erilaz leg Guards gives 2% parry rate and Erilaz Leg Guards +1 gives +4% parry rate.

I cannot give you values for caps of parrying, but I can tell you that against enemies about the player’s strength, you will not be reaching the cap no matter how much you boost your stats. You may reach the cap against enemies weaker than you, but generally in these cases, they will be enemies so weak you are not gaining EXP from them.

Announcing the Next Version Update (08/19/2015)

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...4085/14085.jpg
    The next version update is schedule to come rarin' into town in mid September.

Explore the conclusion to another Seekers of Adoulin quest line, try your hand in new high-tier mission battlefields, and experience all-new creatures with the unlocking of rank 6 monster rearing.

As if that's not enough, new Geas Fete and Wanted notorious monsters will be added, together with multiple job adjustments, storage for chapters of Rem's tales needed to reforge job-specific equipment, the display of time remaining on status icons, the ability to independently change the size of dual log windows, further quality of life improvements, and a wide variety of other additions and adjustments.

Stay tuned for details!

Adoulin Rings (8/19)

Please make the cost of exchanging these rings lower.
    We have no plans on making adjustments to this, as our original intent was for players to make a choice between 12 powerful rings. Making the ring too easy to switch would destroy this concept.

Attachment Element Cost (8/19)

The new attachments are inconvenient to use due to their high elemental costs. Can you lower the elemental cost of some of the attachments or increase elemental capacity?
    The attachments we added in the 8/5 version update had high potency effects to match their high elemental capacity costs. This can be compensated by pairing them with different attachments, or gaining Gifts which increase the Puppet’s elemental capacity.

Bastion (8/20)

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. In the September version update we will be implementing the ability to purchase resistance credits with copper coupons.

Records of Eminence Daily (8/20)

Can you address how buffs from summons are not counted for the daily goal in Records of Eminence?
    We are currently discussing making this adjustment in a future update.

Cursed Items (8/20)

The Argosy and Lustratio sets can be enhanced with Arcane Glyptics. As is the case with equipment from Delve, these items will increase in rank by trading certain items. The associated NPC is Nolan at Norg (I-7), using the item Eschalixir.

The upgrade paths consists of 3 shared upgrade paths and one unique upgrade path based on the item. Below, we will use Argosy Hauberk as an example.
    ※The values listed are for the highest ranks possible

Shared Route 1
    STR+10/DEX+10/Attack+15

Shared Route 2
    HP+50/Accuracy+10/Attack+15

Shared Route 3
    HP+50/STR+12/Physical Damage Taken -3

Argosy Hauberk Route
    STR+10/Attack+15/Store TP+5

We hope the players will use this system to obtain the stats they wish.

Vorseal (8/20)

Here is a list of Vorseal effects within Escha Areas. We are thinking of releasing more hints regarding this system in the future. We hope this table will be of use to players.
    ※Current Data was updated on 8/5/2015

Code:
    Effect                                         1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8
    HP/MP+                                         20    40    60    80    100   120   140   160
    Acc/RAcc/Eva+                                  2     4     6     8     10    12    14    16
    Def+                                           1%    2%    3%    4%    5%    6%    7%    8%
    Atk/Ratk+                                      1%    2%    3%    4%    5%    6%    7%    8%
    MAcc/MEva+                                     2     4     6     8     10    12    14    16
    MDef+                                          2     4     6     8     10    12    14    16
    MAtk+                                          2     4     6     8     10    12    14    16
    DEX/AGI+                                       3     6     9     12    15    18
    STR/VIT+                                       3     6     9     12    15    18
    INT/MND/CHR+                                   3     6     9     12    15    18
    Occasionally Nullifies Damage                  1%    2%
    Enhance All “Killer” Effects                   1%    2%
    Damage Taken                                   1%    2%
    Drops+ (*1)                                    5%    10%   15%   20%   25%   30%   35%   40%
    Rare Enemies+ (*2)                             1/94  1/88  1/82  1/76
    Luck+ (Items used for Eschan Portals-) (*3)    5%    10%   15%   20%
    Luck+ (Rate of Escha Beads+) (*3)              1     2     3     4
    Regen+ (*4)                                    1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8
    Refresh+ (*4)                                  1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8

*1 Probability of multiple personal loot obtained when battling Notorious Monsters
    *2 The probably of a rare monster appearing upon defeating a normal one. Value listed is the estimated number of enemies before it appears.
    *3 These two bonuses will be gained simultaneously when players gain “Luck+”
    *4 Amount restored every 3 seconds

[dev1282] Adjustments to Existing Content

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...4088/14088.jpg
    The following battle content will undergo adjustments.

Einherjar
    The time limit will be increased from ten minutes to thirty minutes for parties with five players or fewer.

Incursion
    The maximum HP of notorious monsters appearing in Cirdas Caverns [U] will now decrease in parties of fewer than 6 players in line with the number of party members.

Delve
    The maximum HP of notorious monsters battled in outdoor areas will be decreased.
    The maximum HP of notorious monsters appearing in Cirdas Caverns [U] and Yorcia Weald [U] will now decrease in parties of fewer than 6 players in line with the number of party members.

The amount of time that must pass between receiving equipment from Ghanraam in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (K-10) will be changed from one Earth day at Japanese midnight to one Vana’diel day at Vana’diel midnight.

Alter egos will be able to be called forth in the following areas.
    Abyssea – La Theine / Abyssea – Konschtat / Abyssea – Tahrongi /
    Abyssea – Attohwa / Abyssea – Misareaux / Abyssea – Vunkerl /
    Abyssea – Altepa / Abyssea – Uleguerand / Abyssea - Grauberg
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/48259

Storm Spells on Subjob (8/21)

Thunderstorm, Aurorastorm and Voidstorm are not accessible on subjob, can you make these spells under level 49?
    We are considering making such an adjustment in the September update. Please give us some time.

Puppetmaster (8/24)

The suggested change to Puppetmaster Merits would help somewhat, but it doesn’t change the fact that combat skills can be raised by 16 levels which is much higher than what Automatons can gain.

Perhaps if you made it so that each level gave +3 skill, at max it would give +15 and that would be about equal.
    Currently, we have no plans on making adjustments to the values granted by these merits. There are a number of pieces of equipment which increase automaton skills and generally speaking, we give these pieces a higher value than what players can obtain for their combat skills. For this reason, we believe that adjusting the base values for automaton skills would break the balance we had planned between it and the skill+ values we had placed on equipment.

Chance of Successful Block (8/24)

Can you tell us what the values for this stat on equipment means?
    The value is a straightforward addition to block rate. For example, the shield Deliverance increases your block rate by 8%.

Repeated Names (8/24)

There have been some monsters which have the exact same names as other ones from the past.

Panna Cotta: Name of slimes in Bostaunieux Oubliette as well as a Geas Fete NM in Escha-Ru’Aun.
    Bouncing Bertha: Name of a Chapuli pet as well as a Wanted NM in South Gustaberg.
    Thank you for your report. We have confirmed this and we will be changing the name of some of these monsters in a future update.

Battuta (8/25)

The Job Ability “Battuta” increases parry rate by 40% on its first level, with the subsequent levels giving +4% each.

It should be noted that Battuta and Inquartata will increase parry rate by the stated amounts regardless of the enemy’s strength, whereas increasing parrying skill varies in effectiveness based on the enemy.

Pteroslayer Brais (8/25)

We will be changing the help text on the Pteroslayer Brais in the next update to avoid confusion.

High Jump: Enmity Reduction - → High Jump: Enmity –

Repeated Names (8/26)

The NM Yali shares a name with a monster from the Windurst Final Mission "Moon Reading" as well.
    Thank you for your report. We will address these monsters as well.

Enfeebling Magic Info (8/26)

Can we get some detailed info on enfeebling spells, such as how much MND is needed to cap and such?
    Here are some of the values for how enfeebling magic ranges based on the difference between the player and target attributes.

Slow (Increases delay between attacks)
    Lowest value at -75 MND compared to enemy: About 7.3%
    Highest value at +75 MND compared to enemy: About 29.2%

Slow II (Increases delay between attacks)
    Lowest value at -75 MND compared to enemy: About 12.5%
    Highest value at +75 MND compared to enemy: About 35.1%
    *When merit level is increased by 1, the effect is increased by about 1%.

Paralyze (Chance of paralysis)
    Lowest value at -40 MND compared to enemy: 5%
    Highest value at +40 MND compared to enemy: 25%

Paralyze II (Chance of paralysis)
    Lowest value at -40 MND compared to enemy: 10%
    Highest value at +40 MND compared to enemy: 30%
    *When merit level is increased by 1, the effect is increased by 1%.

Blind (Amount physical accuracy is decreased)
    Lowest value at -40 player MND compared to enemy INT: 5
    Highest value at +60 player MND compared to enemy INT: 30

Blind II (Amount physical accuracy is decreased)
    Lowest value at -40 player MND compared to enemy INT: 15
    Highest value at +60 player MND compared to enemy INT: 40

Distract (Amount physical evasion is reduced)
    Lowest value at ±0 MND compared to enemy: 0
    Highest value at +50 MND compared to enemy: 10
    *When enfeebling magic skill is 125, players will reach the highest value of -25 physical evasion. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Distract II (Amount physical evasion is reduced)
    *When enfeebling magic skill is 350, players will reach the highest value of -40 physical evasion. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Distract III (Amount physical evasion is reduced)
    *When enfeebling magic skill is 610, players will reach the highest value of -80 physical evasion. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Frazzle (Amount magical evasion is reduced)
    *When enfeebling magic skill is 135, players will reach the highest value of -25 magical evasion. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Frazzle II (Amount magical evasion is reduced)
    *When enfeebling magic skill is 365, players will reach the highest value of -40 magical evasion. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Frazzle III (Amount magical evasion is reduced)
    *When enfeebling magic skill is 625, players will reach the highest value of -80 magical evasion. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Addle (Amount magic accuracy is decreased)
    Highest value at +100 MND compared to enemy: 20
    *Regardless of enfeebling skill, there is an effect of magic accuracy -20. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Addle II (Amount magic accuracy is decreased)
    Highest value at +100 MND compared to enemy: 20
    *Regardless of enfeebling skill, there is an effect of magic accuracy -50. The value from MND above will be added to this.

Flame Holder (8/26)

What exactly does it do? Attack? TP Bonus?
    The Tension Spring effect is not counted when the Fire Maneuvers are consumed. Is this intentional?
    It will also affect what WS the Automaton decides to use. Can you change this?
    The attachment Flame Holder adds a TP Bonus effect when the puppet uses a weapon skill. At that time, the number of Fire Maneuvers will determine the potency, though even without any up there is still a small effect.

In regards to other attachments not being active at the moment of activation, we will be fixing it in a future update. Please give us some time.

Full Cure (8/27)

Can you give us details on what ailment it can cure?
    When Full Cure consumes at least 30 MP, it can cure the below ailments (The same ones as the Job Ability “Benediction”)

Sleep*/Poison*/Paralyze*/Blind*/Silence*/Petrify*/Disease*/Curse*/Bind*/Gravity*/Slow*/Addle/Intimidate/Kaustra/Mute*/Plague*/Bane*/Burn/Frost/Frost /Rasp/Shock/Drown/Dia/Bio/Flash/STR Down/DEX Down/VIT Down/AGI Down/INT Down/MND Down/CHR Down/HP Max Down/MP Max Down/ TP Max Down/Inhibit TP/Critical Hit Evasion Down/Accuracy Down/Attack Down/Evasion Down/Defense Down/Magic Accuracy Down/Magic Attack Down/Magic Evasion Down/Magic Defense Down/Helix/Gambit/Inundation/Quickstep/Box Step/Stutter Step/Feather Step

*Cannot be cured when from certain enemies

Beastmaster (8/27)

A report on the planned adjustments for Beastmaster.

We are planning on making the adjustment to pet command distance in the September update. This adjustment is being done to add greater risk to playing Beastmaster without directly affecting their damage output.

The following commands will be affected:

Ready/Sic/Spur/Run Wild/Reward

Flame Holder (8/27)

Can you give us details of how strong this attachment is?
    Upon rechecking, I have found that the effect of this attachment is not “TP Bonus”, but rather a “ Damage varies with TP” effect. The effects will vary with the number of attachments as follows:

No Fire Maneuvers: Damage +25%
    1 Fire Maneuver: Damage +100%
    2 Fire Maneuvers: Damage +175%
    3 Fire Maneuvers: Damage +250%

Furthermore, I will give some info on the Automaton weapon skills. I hope players will find this reference useful.

Chimera Ripper
    Base: Damage +500%, Accuracy +100
    Attribute Mod: STR 50%
    TP 1000: Damage +0%
    TP 2000: Damage +250%
    TP 3000: Damage +500%

String Clipper
    Base: 2 Hits, Damage +250%, Attack +25%
    Attribute Mod: STR 30%, DEX 30%
    TP 1000: Accuracy +0
    TP 2000: Accuracy +50
    TP 3000: Accuracy +100

Arcuballista
    Base: Damage +600%, Accuracy +100
    Attribute Mod: DEX 50%
    TP 2000: Damage +300%
    TP 3000: Damage +600%

Slapstick
    Base: 3 Hits, Damage +166%
    Attribute Mod: STR 30%, DEX 30%
    TP 1000: Accuracy +0
    TP 2000: Accuracy +40
    TP 3000: Accuracy +80

Bone Crusher
    Base: 3 Hits, Damage +166%, Additional Effect: Stun, vs. Undead: Damage +100%
    Attribute Mod: VIT 60%
    TP 1000: N/A
    TP 2000: N/A
    TP 3000: N/A

Armor Piercer
    Base: Damage +300%, Accuracy +100, Target defense -50%
    Attribute Mod: DEX 60%
    TP 2000: Damage +150%
    TP 3000: Damage +300%

Magic Mortar
    Base: Damage Varies with Automaton HP
    Attribute Mod: N/A
    TP 1000: Damage +50%
    TP 2000: Damage +75%
    TP 3000: Damage +150%

String Shredder
    Base: 3 Hits, Damage +50%, Accuracy +10, Attack +36%
    Attribute Mod: VIT 50%
    TP 1000: Critical Hit Rate +20%
    TP 2000: Critical Hit Rate +40%
    TP 3000: Critical Hit Rate +70%

Armor Shatterer
    Base: Damage +500%, Accuracy +50, Additional Effect: Defense -15% (90 seconds), Attack +125%
    Attribute Mod: DEX 50%
    TP 1000: Additional Effect Duration +0%
    TP 2000: Additional Effect Duration +33%
    TP 3000: Additional Effect Duration +66%

Cannibal Blade
    Base: Damage +1500%*
    Attribute Mod: MND 100%
    TP 2000: Damage +750%
    TP 3000: Damage +1500%
    *Damage changes based on Automaton Melee Skill

Daze
    Base: Damage +500%, Accuracy +150, Additional Effect: Stun
    Attribute Mod: DEX 100%

Knockout
    Base: Damage +500%, Accuracy +50, Additional Effect: Evasion-10% (30 seconds)
    Attribute Mod: AGI 100%

Blind (8/28)

As some players have pointed out, there were errors in the information about Enfeebling Magic given a few days ago. Listed below is the correct information for Blind/Blind II.

Blind (Amount physical accuracy is decreased)
    Lowest value at -80 player MND compared to enemy INT: 5
    Highest value at +120 player MND compared to enemy INT: 50

Blind II (Amount physical accuracy is decreased)
    Lowest value at -80 player MND compared to enemy INT: 15
    Highest value at +120 player MND compared to enemy INT: 90

Amplifier (8/28)

Can you please change the Amplifier to guarantee Magic Bursts? Many times when I equip it the puppet will miss opportunities.
    Thank you for your feedback. When using the attachment “Amplifier”, the puppet does reset the recast time on spells and selects an appropriate spell to aim for a magic burst, but it does not change the automaton’s behavior so that it will wait for an opportunity to magic burst.

Every 3 seconds, the automaton will analyze the situation and determine its actions, and at that time the use of magic is also determined. By reducing the interval between analyses it can allow for more precise control of the automaton, and to achieve that purpose we recommend for players to use the “Tactical Processor”* attachment.
    *When 3 Ice Maneuvers are active, the interval between analyses is reduced by 1.15 seconds