• Navigation
Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1141 to 1160 of 1340
  1. #1141
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    have you seen the Jets?
    this is a really good point

  2. #1142
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    have you seen the Jets?
    Have you seen Jason Campbell?

  3. #1143
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwijiboe View Post
    It's hard to sign Orton, he makes your team look like they're desperate. Other than that, he's average, and there's maybe 7-8 teams that--if they had an average quarterback--they'd be an above average team.

    Overall, doesn't look good for Romo. Those Sportscenter commercials where Romo is working as a temp/secretary is quickly becoming ironic.
    I think my favorite thing about football, is that you can be the 16th best person in the world at what you do, and people think you're garbage.

  4. #1144
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,766
    BG Level
    10

    if god really did choose brandon marshall to spread the word

  5. #1145
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,766
    BG Level
    10

    you know what, i cant even think of a joke there

  6. #1146
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,766
    BG Level
    10

    just no

  7. #1147
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012-13 NFL Week 4: >implying playoff implications

    He really has change.


    Really proud of him.

  8. #1148
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012-13 NFL Week 4: >implying playoff implications

    Brandon Marshall gives Tony Sparano a shout out on ESPN after big game including a TD. Sleep tight Dolfans

  9. #1149
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    Orton owns a lot, but Dallas is fucking horrible.

    So conflicted. Please come back Kyle, you're too good for that bad team

  10. #1150
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Brandon Marshall gives Tony Sparano a shout out on ESPN after big game including a TD. Sleep tight Dolfans
    Jeff Ireland really is the fucking worst.

  11. #1151
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    ROMO SHOOPS

    Spoiler: show





  12. #1152
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I am really happy I worked tonight. I would have put my fucking foot through the television

  13. #1153
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    A cowboy fan gem from my FB. i'll look for more once I get home from work.


    It's funny when people talk bad about the greatest team on earth because there team suck I just saying people

  14. #1154
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ...

  15. #1155
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    how eloquent. Emmitt Smith-esque

  16. #1156
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    It gets better.


    Me: dude, your quarterback was shit, let's be real.

    Him: I know that he trash from the start but u have those that are fans to sorry team years in and years out running that mouth like they know football it's funny I not mad they lost it's when people call me talking but the cowboys will be back when they I will be calling and talking big shit lol

  17. #1157
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    translation:

    Just wait.

  18. #1158
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,896
    BG Level
    10

    I just love that Romo got all excited about being #2 on passer rating all time by 0.1 points over Steve Young, so he promptly goes and throws 5 INTs to correct the universe.

  19. #1159
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It gets better.


    Me: dude, your quarterback was shit, let's be real.

    Him: I know that he trash from the start but u have those that are fans to sorry team years in and years out running that mouth like they know football it's funny I not mad they lost it's when people call me talking but the cowboys will be back when they I will be calling and talking big shit lol

  20. #1160
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    no MoW sighting yet

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  2. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  3. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  4. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  5. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  6. Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-02, 23:45
  7. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  8. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48