Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1. #1
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    March 9th, 2012: Swedish House Mafia in Los Angeles, CA


  2. #2
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    1) The year is wrong 2) It's sold out. 3) You should buy all of Spam tickets to go.

  3. #3
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    1) Time Travelling Duh
    2) stubhub.com, its where I got mine
    3) i will debate purchasing one for some random spam member

  4. #4
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    shit yeah. you ever seen them live before? if not get rdy 4 time of ur life

  5. #5
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    no tyven that's green day

  6. #6
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    3) i will debate purchasing one for some random spam member
    Go big or go home.

    I'll probably go to the one in Toronto for my birthday, if the tickets aren't sold out by then.

  7. #7
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    3) i will debate purchasing one for some random spam member
    This is seriously lacking in ballerness.

  8. #8
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Go big or go home.

    I'll probably go to the one in Toronto for my birthday, if the tickets aren't sold out by then.
    Nigga they sell out within 5 minutes of them being posted! Betta get on it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    This is seriously lacking in ballerness.
    Nigga we aint fuckin, and it is 200 bucks I can spend on std tests from all this unprotected sex

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    shit yeah. you ever seen them live before? if not get rdy 4 time of ur life
    Oh I fucking believe it, gonna take more molly than I can imagine

  9. #9
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    is this more beep boop?

  10. #10
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi




  11. #11
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    at work ,can't watch. beep boop?

  12. #12
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    a 3 DJ "supergroup" despite the fact I've heard of none of them individually

  13. #13
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    very beep boop, prob biggest beep boop act on planet outside of maybe daft punk? from a global stand point i would consider them bigger than skrill. maybe tiesto still ahead. IDK

  14. #14
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    very beep boop, prob biggest beep boop act on planet outside of maybe daft punk? from a global stand point i would consider them bigger than skrill. maybe tiesto still ahead. IDK
    are they honestly that big? I don't know a single song of theirs knowingly

  15. #15
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    im pretty sure they are that big. i believe they are bigger in europe than here in the states. they do sell out venues like MSG but so does avicii at this point. I think a lot of it has to do with being a super group and hard to get all 3 bros in one place at one time. im not really in to that scene enough to know, mainly going on word of mouf.

  16. #16
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    I know avicii but only because of their remix of derezzed (which impressed me a lot)

    are these guys david guetta big? and by big I mean currently hot in popular charts

  17. #17
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    I know avicii but only because of their remix of derezzed (which impressed me a lot)

    are these guys david guetta big? and by big I mean currently hot in popular charts
    david guetta does too many pop collabs so its not fair if you measure it like that. at edm festivals guetta plays before guys like skrillex, deadmouse, tiesto, shm

  18. #18
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    fair enough I suppose

  19. #19
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    one of those pill heads from festival thread could prob better answer all of this tho. what the fuck do i know

  20. #20
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    dave guetta is a faggot

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast