Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 463
  1. #201
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    This season has a serious lack of Masuka dialogue.

    That's my biggest gripe, so far.

  2. #202
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,828
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Some of the dialogue in this episode had me cracking up. The whole Dexter/Debra thing is ridiculous imo.

    Best scene, by far, was the ending in the bar.

  3. #203
    wotg torrent kitty :3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,624
    BG Level
    6

    Always been a supporter of Deb and although her confession caught me offguard (thought that was a thing of the past), it fit very nicely. Also, I have a man crush on Isaak. That guy is so awesome, both written and played. I more and more believe that the writers picked the lame introduction on purpose, so everyone wasn't paying much attention to the "lame-eastern-mobster-cliché" story. I'd have to rewatch S4 but he's my top antagonist now and like silverdragon said, I probably gonna be a sad person at the end of this season. Except LaGuerta dies, then party all night long :D

  4. #204
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Sooooooooooo goooooooooood.

    I still hate Deb but the "I'm in love with you" line kinda caught me off guard and saved the scene. The "I am Deb, woe is me" stuff gets old in general and she was being a huge bitch in that scene.

    If Hannah dies at any point I will has a sad.

  5. #205
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I think my favorite thing about this episode was recalling all the butthurt (phun not intended) when I suggested Issac was gay at the start of the season.

  6. #206
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    And by butthurt, you mean my single post talking about it before you even chimed in.

  7. #207
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    This Dex/Deb scene, to me, only exasperated why Deb being in love with Dex is so retarded. It's like when you have an idea in your head, and then when you finally say it out loud and realize it makes no god damn sense.
    Sounds about right.

    I also loved the scene with Isaak. That was really well done.

  8. #208
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Great episode, this season is turning out to be pretty amazing.

  9. #209
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    ^What exactly has been amazing?

  10. #210
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    522
    BG Level
    5

    After seasons 5 and 6 were basically just watchable, I'm enjoying this season a lot more than I thought I would. Hannah is more interesting than Lumen and Issak is more interesting than Jordan Chase and Doomsday. Plus the side plots are actually not completely retarded. I hate LaGuerta, but her getting close to figuring out that Dexter was the Bay Harbor Butcher is the most interesting she has been for the entire series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    ^What exactly has been amazing?
    Scroll up a bit and you can see everything that people liked about the season so far. No one is impressed by your discriminating tastes.

  11. #211
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    No, no buddy, it's the other way around. I don't care what you all think, I'm not impressed by this season. If this is "amazing" television to you guys, then you must all be fucking brain dead.

  12. #212
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    522
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    No, no buddy, it's the other way around. I don't care what you all think, I'm not impressed by this season. If this is "amazing" television to you guys, then you must all be fucking brain dead.
    You don't care what we think?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura
    ^What exactly has been amazing?
    Gotcha.

  13. #213
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: [SPOILERS]Dexter Season [7] Episode Discussion [SPOILERS] {Thread rules in OP}

    Curiosity =\= caring. Do carry on nevertheless.

  14. #214
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    522
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Curiosity =\= caring. Do carry on nevertheless.
    True. I'm just not sure why people come into threads just to bitch and call anyone who disagrees "fucking brain dead." But hey, that's what the internet is for I suppose.

    Anyway, one thing I forgot to mention was that I loved the scene where Dexter was investigating the crime scene at Isaak's house. "Amazing! It's almost like you were there yourself!" I really like that actor.

  15. #215
    Black Mage
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    679
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I still think theres too much "clutter" in the story, but yea, Isaac is pretty awesome, and I can't help but like Yvonne (Hannah) in anything she's in.

  16. #216
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    It wasn't towards anyone who disagreed, I was just wondering what in the hell so far warrants being called "amazing" or this fucking gem, "brilliant" this season. It's been the most underwhelming season since 5, Isaak is as memorable a bad guy as Miguel Prado. In the end, they are just going to make something crazy happen last second like last season to stand out from all this mess, I am guessing involving La Guerta and her digging. This is about the only thing I am truly excited for.

  17. #217
    wotg torrent kitty :3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,624
    BG Level
    6

    People give a pretty good description of what they find amazing and brilliant this season, you just have to read it up. If you personally don't share that excitement, then there's nothing anyone else could tell you to make you suddenly like this season. Kinda pointless discussion.

  18. #218
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Like I said there is one thing, and sadly like for most people, it involved La guerta lol.

  19. #219
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    Watching the preview for next week when Laguerta says to Matthews the Bay Harbour Butcher is still alive, it popped into my head maybe he's known it was Dexter all along, since him and Harry were best friends..... idk, just a thought.
    Spoiler: show
    I was thinking this over, and this could actually be a thing. Not because Harry told Matthews outright, but he mentioned Dexter having odd tendencies when he was growing up like torturing animals and such. At some point Matthews could have made the connection since he would have closely looked out for Dexter after Harry died. When the nurse who was caring for Harry went missing and killed, Matthews may have noticed. He also may have made the connection during the BHB case and hadn't said anything because he's as jaded as Harry was about criminals getting away scot-free because of the system.

    Now, the political side of this is that Matthews became Deputy Chief because of the BHB case. If LaGuerta comes to Matthews about this, and she's right about Doakes not being the BHB, this puts a huge hamper on his career and he may decide to completely crush her career to save his own.

    It'd be an interesting reveal and I think it could actually be possible.

  20. #220
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    This is weird but it's almost like personal opinions of a television show are relative and subjective.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dexter Season 5 (Discussion now open, spoilers abound)
    By Arvin in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 2010-12-20, 02:30
  2. Dexter Season 3
    By Dezzimal in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 09:52
  3. Lost Season 5 (preview/discussion)
    By Hitoshura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 17:42
  4. Dexter: Season 3
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2008-08-02, 00:41
  5. Top Gear Season 11 (Episodes Available Now)
    By Elesirdur in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2008-06-23, 21:31
  6. Dexter Season 2
    By Elcura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 00:58
  7. Pure Pwnage Season Finale (Episode 12) Out
    By Lbelle in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-11-10, 09:49