Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 463
  1. #341
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    He only retired because...he shot a kid. Was hard to cope with man, there is no peace in that.

  2. #342
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    dex knows he's under investigation, decides to go after the one target they know he'd go after anyways, evidence left directly linking a personal crime to him and the guy got away after seeing his face. But, he's more worried about getting his g/f that knows the same stuff sent to jail?

    I'm guessing matthews will finally get into a physical fight with laguerta and that will both end the investigation (for now) and possibly kill one of them. The way she told him "you'll get what's coming to you" after the inquiry about the pension bump will no doubt have someone in a rage.

  3. #343
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Arauge View Post
    Won't Hannah have a few things to say about Dexter and his....activities? Seems like letting her know it was him that put her in handcuffs would be pretty risky considering everything she knows about him, especially since Laguerta is already on his back.
    This, I can't say I understand the logic of Dexter/the writers for this particular scenario. I'm pretty sure 99% of the people in that situation would immediately attempt to rat out Dexter (in return for being ratted out themselves). But I guess we're to accept that Hannah would never do that, and/or the methodical Dexter didn't think of that possibility?

    He should've played it dumb and put her being caught as part of Deb's desperation to bring Hannah in, and re-examining old evidence (which would've been easy to pass off). Far more safe of a move.

    Now I'm just confused. I guess I *might* be able to understand Dexter purposefully doing it this way as a sort of passive-aggresive method of saying "I know what you did, sorry, you can't be trusted" type of thing... but still.

    Though, of course, there's still time to see where this will go.

  4. #344
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    I lol'd when Quinn found out about his girlfriend, so much for that storyline.

    I don't get why Dexter wasn't concerned that Hannah would turn on him. She knows so much and she always protects herself first.

    Deb totally set Hannah up.

  5. #345
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    Hannah has nothing physical on Dex and has her own record. While Laguerta may eat that shit up, everyone else will look at Dexter and be like, "lolno..." and just pass her off as the bitter ex mad she got caught even though signs are pointing to Deb drugging herself.

    Other guy getting away is probably more worrisome, but it's also a he-said affair even if he did go to the cops. I'd expect that to go more underground vengeance, finding out who Dicky Mozer is and just trying for a hit.

  6. #346
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    If an ex-girlfriend and the current police captain both say a dude is a serial killer, a formal investigation is going to open up immediately.

  7. #347
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    263
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Denmark Holland
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    When Dex gave deb the pen he thought he'd ended the BHB case once and for all. It would be easy to say that he had told her about laguerta and assume shes trying to exploit that to free herself. However going after whats his face and walking into a trap so easily was massively dumb and kind of a lazy way to jump to the climax of the season.

  8. #348
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Spoiler: show
    the most telling part of hannah's story is that hannah knows dex would figure out deb was poisoned. deb knew this too, and dex hasn't put it together yet.

  9. #349
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    There are 3 options as to who could have poisoned Deb(In order of who I think it's possible).

    Spoiler: show
    1) Deb herself
    2) Hannah's friend
    3) Hannah

  10. #350
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Spoiler: show
    It was Doakes

    Surprise motherfucker

  11. #351
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Spoiler: show
    It was Doakes

    Surprise motherfucker
    Lmao, I was thinking the same thing when I read that.

  12. #352
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

    [SPOILERS]Dexter Season [7] Episode Discussion [SPOILERS] {Thread rules in OP}

    Spoiler: show
    really my deb drugged herself theory got debunked in the first minute.

  13. #353
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
    Spoiler: show
    really my deb drugged herself theory got debunked in the first minute.
    None of this is going anything like I expected

  14. #354
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

    [SPOILERS]Dexter Season [7] Episode Discussion [SPOILERS] {Thread rules in OP}

    However I like where it's going

  15. #355
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Fuck ya doakes!

  16. #356
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

    [SPOILERS]Dexter Season [7] Episode Discussion [SPOILERS] {Thread rules in OP}

    I don't want an eighth season if Angel isn't there!

  17. #357
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I fucking knew that was going to come back to her!

  18. #358
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    932
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    did not see that coming at all

    edit: I mean before the 3 of them were there

  19. #359
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

    [SPOILERS]Dexter Season [7] Episode Discussion [SPOILERS] {Thread rules in OP}

    Christmas came early this year...

    Spoiler: show
    this episode was all I could ever imagine and more. Well of course it didn't have a reincarnated doakes or an upskirt at the end there.


    Idc about all the earlier shitty seasons I will never question the writers again

  20. #360
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    Spoiler: show
    I think Angel will come out of retirement since Laguerta is now dead.



    I think next season will be the last one. With what transpired in this last episode/season I think everything will come crashing down around Dex. The last 20 minutes of tonights episode was absolutely amazing, definitely one of the most suspenseful moments I can remember in TV.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dexter Season 5 (Discussion now open, spoilers abound)
    By Arvin in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 2010-12-20, 02:30
  2. Dexter Season 3
    By Dezzimal in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 09:52
  3. Lost Season 5 (preview/discussion)
    By Hitoshura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 17:42
  4. Dexter: Season 3
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2008-08-02, 00:41
  5. Top Gear Season 11 (Episodes Available Now)
    By Elesirdur in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2008-06-23, 21:31
  6. Dexter Season 2
    By Elcura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 00:58
  7. Pure Pwnage Season Finale (Episode 12) Out
    By Lbelle in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-11-10, 09:49