can't is not the same thing as won't
can't is not the same thing as won't
RCP isn't a forecaster though, it's just does aggregation. And even then, it doesn't aggregate all the polls.
Gentlemen, your campaign has asked to adhere to certain rules. We won't, but they asked...
Romney wins the toss again? Jesus
Obama's going hard
Obama just stabbed him about Russia and Romney countered on Obamas open mic commentary. lol
"1980s called and they want their foreign policy back."
Boom
The 1980s called and they want their Foreign Policy back.
Romney claiming the victim here
I've heard of people agreeing to disagree. This may be the first time I've heard people disagree about agreeing.
omg lol, he is literally just mostly repeating what Obama just said, but in a less eloquent manner.
I think Romney's foreign policy plan is to do what Obama is planning to do, while being critical of what he plans to do.
I disagree with Obama and Romney on Syria. I have low tolerance for genocide. We need to get in and pull Assad out, troops requirement be damned.
Reason why were so despised and targeted as much as we are is cause we dont mind our own fucking business.