• Navigation
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1000 of 1184
  1. #981
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Damn, nice pass, Sanchez would be much better if he could complete half of those.

  2. #982
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    After the game, Browns HC Pat Shurmur had some good news and some bad news. The good news is that, according to Shurmur, Richardson did not have a setback to his rib injury, nor did he sustain a new one, per the Akron Beacon Journal. The bad news is that this means that Richardson was benched in favor of Montario Hardesty because he wasn't performing well against a run defense that surrendered 161 yards and three TDs to Shonn Greene just a week before. Richardson was not entirely happy about the benching.

    "That's something you will have to ask Pat [Shurmur]," Richardson noted after the game. "For me, I thought I should have been in the game, but that's any athlete, anyone who has that fight in him and is competitive. I'm proud of what Montario did. He always does a great job when he gets in. Coach made a smart decision."
    TRENT

  3. #983
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    MJD definitely out v. Packers, Gabbert likely to play
    Mularkey said he doesn't have results of tests performed on Jones-Drew's foot but added that team doctors haven't ruled out the possibility of it being a Lisfranc injury.

  4. #984
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    for heady, Jeff Faine expects to be back next game (after the bye)

  5. #985
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    24 yd run and a 15yd penalty rofl

  6. #986
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Cutler channeling his inner Rodgers

  7. #987
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    nate kaeding IR'd for the 2nd straight year, though hes likely to get cut in a few weeks and be able to sign elsewhere

  8. #988
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    RUN, MATT, RUN

  9. #989
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    sounds like garcon out until week 10

  10. #990
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Bears Defense is just swarming

  11. #991
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    BEST IN DA NFL

  12. #992
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    ROFL, oh my god. in my hallway, the guy I'm playing today "FUCK Forte, man! i'll rape him if [Abandon] wins this fucking game!"

  13. #993
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    lolol

  14. #994
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    also, stafford looks like shit

  15. #995
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Bears on the road to cook some Lion soup unless those bitches start moving the chains.

  16. #996
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    also, cutler has more rushing yds than detroit has offensive yds

  17. #997
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,830
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    MY INCREDIBLE CUTLER COMEBACK IS TAKING SHAPE
    -.-

  18. #998
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    oh damn, almost a safety.

  19. #999
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    yea that was hella close. bmarsh looking great

  20. #1000
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    it's okay, cutty. you'll give the ball to forte on an awesome play that'll win me the game, then you can throw until your arm falls off, for all i care.

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2012-13 NFL Week 6: D A L L A S
    By D A L L A S in forum Sports
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 2012-10-17, 20:16
  2. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  3. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  4. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  5. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  6. Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 2012-01-26, 16:47
  7. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  8. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53