Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1653
  1. #641
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  2. #642
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I think everyone just took a gasp before reading this.


  3. #643
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    *triggered*

  4. #644
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,876
    BG Level
    10

    Not very cyberpunk of them

  5. #645
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    I thought cyberpunk was all about resisting control and shit?

    Streamers, RISE UP! RESIST, and all that shit. Don't do what the man tells you to do!

  6. #646
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I really wanna see how it is on PS4/Xone.

  7. #647
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Crossing my fingers that console versions are actually extremely competent and run amazingly well. The supposed in game in console footage has looked great so far but you never know...plus these are the backwards comp versions not the next gen versions. What a terrible situation for them lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  8. #648
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The PS4 Pro/X One X versions looked rough framerate wise from the clips they've shown, and all the impressions/previews so far have yet to make a single reference to performance, almost like they're being told not to talk about it.

  9. #649
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm sure a lot of it will be addressed in a massive day 1 patch and optimize more. And then ongoing as CDP never stops working on optimizing their games. The Witcher 2 got updates for years.

    Honestly if you're not playing this on PC I'd go so far as to say you're probably doing it wrong and not have a good time for a while.

  10. #650
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    This dude acting like the rtx 30 series is easy to get =/

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  11. #651
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Unless you're running full ray tracing it seems like anything 1060 or on should be ok.

  12. #652
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Im gonna make it run on my 980 lol

  13. #653

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,314
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Welp I traded in Valhalla while it still has good value and preordered this finally. Just a few more days.

  14. #654
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I know that it looks decent/good on PS5. There's a side-by-side (not going to link/find just because I know everyone is avoiding spoilers/play) of PS4 Pro/PC and Pro looks a lot brighter/washed out.

  15. #655
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    This dude acting like the rtx 30 series is easy to get =/

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    20 series are still easy to get

  16. #656
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    I wouldn't play this without RT at this point, and the fps and resolution I want I'm not getting without a 30 series, or console if I settle for slightly less fidelity but still more than I can get with my current PC.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  17. #657

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,314
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Might have already been posted here somewhere but I just saw how Cyberpunk is going to come available with a streamer friendly mode available which disables all nudity and copyrighted music to avoid getting copyright strikes. I think that is definitely gonna be something we see more of in the future.

  18. #658
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    2070super running at 1440p on an ultrawide with a bit of an overclock isn't going to be that much of an issue even with RT.

  19. #659
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    20 series are still easy to get
    Why would you upgrade to a 20 series at this point?

    Also I'm staring at a 3080 in one of my companies new build machines

  20. #660
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Cause you can get them for cheap

Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (PC/PS4/XB1/STD)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 357
    Last Post: 2026-09-28, 13:39
  2. Replies: 644
    Last Post: 2022-03-25, 16:35
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2021-10-29, 09:56
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2021-01-15, 03:06
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2020-12-17, 12:04
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2020-08-07, 00:04
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-10-29, 23:44