Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1381 to 1400 of 1653
  1. #1381
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    I won't go through the whole thread but God damn this is particularly nefarious. What a bunch of fucking assholes.

    https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/st...882312192?s=19

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #1382
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    But wait I thought JS was just a clickbait guy trying to take down the noble CDPR what happened

  3. #1383
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    Doesn't matter if they make them work 65 hours a week (they did), the game was still ass cause management doesn't know what they're doing. Sucks that it's on the back of their burnt out devs and good will of their brand.

    With the cat out of the bag and the blame squarely on management specifically because of reporting by he who shall not be named, I'm hoping they get their house in order. Hopefully by sacrificing this ceo to the gods.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #1384
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    But wait I thought JS was just a clickbait guy trying to take down the noble CDPR what happened
    He can be a clickbait whore and CDPR can have royally fucked this up, they're not mutually exclusive

  5. #1385

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    It’s been close to a month since I got to the “point of no return” warning and I just totally lost all motivation to finish the game. I got to bang Judy and I was like, well mission accomplished and pretty much stopped lol

  6. #1386
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    >Reports the truth
    >"Why he always clickbait?"

    Ijdgi

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #1387
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    "I remember that one article I didn't like, therefore the man is clickbait all the time."

    Humans. Feh.

    That man digs harder into the crusted asshole of gaming corporations harder than anyone. I will never forget the good journalistic work he did rooting out all of the bullshit that went into Anthem's failures.

  8. #1388
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi


  9. #1389
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    "Those of you who know us, we will not ship the game until its ready."

    Who the fuck knows a corporation? Lol.

  10. #1390
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,840
    BG Level
    9

    Man... this video is painful to watch.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  11. #1391
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,824
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    More importantly who watches a 41 min video about this?

  12. #1392
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Unless it's Being the Elite or Last Week Tonight I'm not watching anything on youtube longer then 10 minutes.

    Maybe the occasional Linus or some other tech video if it's something I'm looking at buying.

  13. #1393
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    If JS made his reporting 40min long to read, would it stop being classified as click bait?

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  14. #1394
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    padding for midrolls obv

  15. #1395
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Man, remember getting into work, opening up Grantland, and reading one article to start the day?

  16. #1396
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I still do that with The Ringer, tho its content is not remotely at the level of Grantland

  17. #1397
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  18. #1398
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Can I make it T pose in my general direction?

  19. #1399
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,052
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

  20. #1400
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Did they fix the cyberpsycho missions yet? 2 of mine are bugged out :\ Didn't see any mention of it in the 1.1 notes

Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (PC/PS4/XB1/STD)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 357
    Last Post: 2026-09-28, 13:39
  2. Replies: 644
    Last Post: 2022-03-25, 16:35
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2021-10-29, 09:56
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2021-01-15, 03:06
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2020-12-17, 12:04
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2020-08-07, 00:04
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-10-29, 23:44