Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 262
  1. #61
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    or retarded

    .75 * 2.43 = 1.82 btw

  2. #62
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    I like where this is going

  3. #63
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    The fuck is this shit, seriously. 25min until debate and we got fucking math semantics?

  4. #64
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Link to stream anyone?

  5. #65
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,882
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    or retarded

    .75 * 2.43 = 1.82 btw
    I got 1.84, compounding daily.

    (either way, it's not 10%, much less 20% a year)

  6. #66
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    The stream is at www.ora.tv

    Just click the big red button that says 3rd Party Debate (Join Crowd)

  7. #67
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    The stream is at www.ora.tv
    Thank you.

    Are we taking this to Chat too?

  8. #68
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Why not! We'll let the math banter go on in here.

  9. #69
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,882
    BG Level
    10

    Nah I'm done, feel free to chat in here, it's better for posterity. Sorry I couldn't get that liar to apologize for you guys, hopefully he'll stay away.

  10. #70
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Didn't mean the Chat cuz of spam, just easier to discuss the debate in real time, vs having to refresh the page.

    Last night's debate was really entertaining in Chat.

  11. #71
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    What he said - better if live comments are on chat but broader information/questions are on thread for discussion. That doesn't make sense sorry.

  12. #72
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Not gonna lie. If all these guys do is bitch about the two party system for ninety minutes, I'm going to turn it off and go play some Skyrim.

    I've got a virtual house to complete that isn't building itself.

  13. #73
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    I haven't bothered to download that addon from TPB, still haven't figured out if it's been cracked.

  14. #74
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    Not gonna lie. If all these guys do is bitch about the two party system for ninety minutes, I'm going to turn it off and go play some Skyrim.

    I've got a virtual house to complete that isn't building itself.
    lol, I'm in that camp.

  15. #75
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    I haven't bothered to download that addon from TPB, still haven't figured out if it's been cracked.
    I gladly give Bethesda my money for such wonderful products. Bugs and all. :D

    Topic #1: Is the top-two referendum in Arizona fair? Also please pontificate about the two-party system.

  16. #76
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Question #2 - War on Drugs.

  17. #77
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Third-Party debate - Tuesday October 23rd

    Talk in thread =/ not everyone has access to chat, plus less verbal throw up every .5 seconds if we have to reply in a thread.

  18. #78
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    Holy shit this thing is completely disorganized

  19. #79
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    They screwed up format, doing opening statements before they get back to War on Drugs question.

  20. #80
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by venikk View Post
    You'd make a great lawyer, but a godawful mathemetician.

    12 years 10% a year = 120% increase.

    Beef, 75 cents to 185 cents = 143% increase.

    Milk and Bread are consolidating right now, in 6 months their 10% will show too. One peroid of slow or no growth does not mean something is not growing at an average of 10% a year over a longer peroid. Hell steel did most of it's "growth" in the last few years, does that mean it didn't grow an average of 25% since 1999? No take some basic fucking math.

    This is assuming that milk and bread didn't grow 10% a year on average, and you're not just comparing a previous peak to a present trough

    I feel sorry for anyone who tries to explain anything relatively complex to you.

    It's as if you're teaching someone to read and they are complaining about the font.
    smack... who is dis nigga?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "Yet another third party", or," what else have you got to lose?"
    By Cantih in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2012-01-18, 12:08