• Navigation
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 714
  1. #121
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
    Jordy Nelson, Calvin Johnson and Haloti Hgata all active

  2. #122
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Uhhhh what the fuck NFL?
    it's because of some of the language in the contract, the extension never got league approval

    has nothing to do with "NFL R SO MEAN TO SAINTS!!!!"

  3. #123
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 9: Oh, Coach Harbaugh! I speak jive turkey gobble!

    I was on the lines of "saints could sue (or something) the nfl for meddling between a player and the team (contract wise)"
    But I dont know shit about how the player deals are handled now; color me clueless.
    Is not "mean" more like overstep of authority.

  4. #124
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    I dont know shit

  5. #125
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    I was on the lines of "saints could sue (or something) the nfl for meddling between a player and the team (contract wise)"
    But I dont know shit about how the player deals are handled now; color me clueless.
    Is not "mean" more like overstep of authority.
    The ESPN headline is disingenuous as they often are. The NFL didn't like language in the contract that gave Payton an out if the GM was suspended/fired and some other situations. The NFL didn't like this precedent so they never approved the deal in the first place.

    There is nothing stopping Payton from signing the same extension with slightly different language, but there is speculation he might go back to Dallas.

  6. #126
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,697
    BG Level
    10

    eagles might need a new head coach

    jk winning da SUPA BOWLZ

  7. #127
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    the guide through the tv box doesnt say panthers...says im getting the packers...FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  8. #128
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012-13 NFL Week 9: Oh, Coach Harbaugh! I speak jive turkey gobble!

    Looks like fox is doing you a favor.

  9. #129
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Looks like fox is doing you a favor.
    means ill be on red zone when teh christmas connection isnt doing work

  10. #130
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    My eliminator pick is the Texans. First time all year I've been certain of a win. By definition, this means I shall lose.

  11. #131
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    bears D is such a fucking show lol

  12. #132
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Bears recover a fumble first play from scrimmage. Oh titans...

  13. #133
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012-13 NFL Week 9: Oh, Coach Harbaugh! I speak jive turkey gobble!

    Terrence Newman starting over Kirkpatrick. God damn it.

  14. #134
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Two missed field goals the first ten minutes of the day. Oh, it's going to one of THOSE kind of days I see.

  15. #135
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    hey cam, steve smith isnt a 7ft WR like rivers has lol

  16. #136
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    would of been a nice gain if cam didn't fuck up the pass

  17. #137
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    ray rice strutting around after a td is my favorite

  18. #138
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    ray rice strutting around after a td is my favorite
    haha yes

  19. #139
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012-13 NFL Week 9: Oh, Coach Harbaugh! I speak jive turkey gobble!

    Cutler stausche in full effect

  20. #140
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    tf at Rodgers running for 30 yards

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 645
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 23:16
  2. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  3. 2012-13 NFL Week 6: D A L L A S
    By D A L L A S in forum Sports
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 2012-10-17, 20:16
  4. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  5. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  6. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  7. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  8. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27