• Navigation
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 838
  1. #161
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    Moss... why are the Cardinals violating the Falcons?
    not watching... working on a group project

    probably a good thing

  2. #162
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    arod sighting

  3. #163
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    jesus christ what the fuck is happening? anyone watching ATL-Arizona? Ice just threw his 3rd pick
    I'm watching via Redzone... both teams are playing like it's the playoffs. This is good for the Saints.

  4. #164
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    charles johnson hurt...fuck...typical carolina year...

  5. #165
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Munnerlyn with redemption holy shit

  6. #166
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    terrible play by JASH

  7. #167
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    charles johnson hurt...fuck...typical carolina year...
    And Hardy on the same play...they had the most sacks of any duo in the league. Yay.

  8. #168
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    more brownie points

  9. #169
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So Bob Triple is good

  10. #170
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    chad henne, sick

  11. #171
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    also,

    John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN
    Curious move. Ken Whisenhunt benching John Skelton despite a 13-point lead. Rookie Ryan Lindley takes over. Skelton 2 for 7

  12. #172
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    lawl cowgirls/texans lawl

  13. #173
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    arod sighting
    I had Finley benched in every league I think, jawesome

  14. #174
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    also, how did it work out that im playing aki in 3 bg leagues this week

  15. #175
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Jeremy Maclol

  16. #176
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  17. #177
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    4 drives, 4 punts for D A L S

  18. #178
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    so. nasty.

  19. #179
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOL @ these scores so far today.

  20. #180
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    AJ fucking Green.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 713
    Last Post: 2012-11-09, 20:08
  2. Replies: 645
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 23:16
  3. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  4. 2012-13 NFL Week 6: D A L L A S
    By D A L L A S in forum Sports
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 2012-10-17, 20:16
  5. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  6. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  7. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  8. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04