Happy Thanksgriffin, everyone!
Happy Thanksgriffin, everyone!
derock nooooooooooooooo
Ed Werder @Edwerderespn
Leslie Frazier wants Percy Harvin to practice before returning, still limping and I'm told he won't play against Bears this week
Jets imploding is awesome, the media gets their circus, something they wanted since Tebow got there. Sanchez reminds everyone on a weekly basis of why you don't draft USC qb's, guy is hot garbage. I wouldn't touch a USC qb like Matt Barkley with a 50ft pole.
Peter King @SI_PeterKing
Just reported on @NBCSN that NFL's Competition Committee will consider abolition of ALL blocks below the waist in 2013.
No fun league
Blocking below the waist is some dangerous shit...that should be gotten rid of.
at least the legal cut blocks on defensive linemen should be banned
Per stats inc
Brandon Marshall has accounted for an astonishing 45.9% of the @ChicagoBears receiving yards, the highest such rate since 1975 #NFL
GMARSH
I figured Santana Moss would have accounted for more from the Skins back in 05-06.
Shady out monday night
now do i start the brownies defense or carolina..ugh lol
I would be really tempted to start Carolina D, that Eagles oline is putrid.
The Steelers are more likely to just play super conservative on offense - they probably won't score much but I don't see them giving up many sacks/TOs either.
CUTTY cleared to play tomorrow
where the fuck is bregor rofllll
Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
Statement from #Browns spokesman Neal Gulkis on canceling the white flag giveaway: "intended to be fun for our fans and something that they could rally around, and we regret that some didn't perceive it that way.want to thank all of our fans for their tremendous support''
Ate they still under pretences that they competing.
Postan for tappytalks
All this kinda shit just makes me like Cutty more.
But seriously, fuck the Bears
Offense going just as planned.
Law firm with an actual career long of 49 yards for a touch!