1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 25 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 23 hours, 34 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes
Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1485
  1. #421
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Invites out.

    Happy man.

  2. #422
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotomi View Post
    Invites out.

    Happy man.
    oh lawd > i wanna/should go to sleep...

    before i end up crying myself to sleep

  3. #423
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    FML more invites went out 2/3 of us in this place got one and I'm not one of them LOL!

  4. #424
    I'VE CHOSEN A TITLE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    682
    BG Level
    5

    This natural disaster at the OF certainly has me intrigued... I hope you guys aren't having too tough a time dealing with those OF posters in need of disillusionment.

  5. #425
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,008
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Alpha official forums makes me want to

    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...tion-Scene.gif

  6. #426
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    I must be like the only EU player without an invite at this point. I remember them saying about 1/3 of EU players got invites in the first round.

  7. #427
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    My god the amount of rampant stupid on those forums.

  8. #428
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    423
    BG Level
    4

    Wow, was not expecting invites to be going out this frequently!

  9. #429
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Seems to be a trend of once every 2 days. Next is supposed to be on the 7th.

  10. #430
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,391
    BG Level
    6

    You can not apply for Alpha testing today, can you?
    I mean, I remember there was a sign-up page, but I guess it doesn't work anymore?

  11. #431
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I must be like the only EU player without an invite at this point. I remember them saying about 1/3 of EU players got invites in the first round.
    You are not alone, I am still waiting :'(

  12. #432
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    423
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post
    You can not apply for Alpha testing today, can you?
    I mean, I remember there was a sign-up page, but I guess it doesn't work anymore?
    http://entry.ffxiv.com/alpha/index_na.html

    Try here or the equivalent of your region. The producer letter last week said you could still apply, I don't see why not.

  13. #433
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Rionel View Post
    This natural disaster at the OF certainly has me intrigued... I hope you guys aren't having too tough a time dealing with those OF posters in need of disillusionment.
    No worries, Yoshi-P is keeping them in check.

  14. #434
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Third time is a charm

  15. #435
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    131
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    False Suspect
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Do we know if alpha testers get any priority invites into beta or will this be another entirely random selection?

  16. #436
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    At first they said there will be a totally separate selection, but now afaik they're considering other options.

  17. #437
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Still nothing, if I arrive to this party it'll be fabulously late.

  18. #438
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    BG Level
    1

    "I am able to faceroll lvl 18 dungeon with my lvl 20 in alpha testing, something must be wrong"



    /fliptable

  19. #439
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    131
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    False Suspect
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Still nothing, if I arrive to this party it'll be fabulously late.
    With invites every 2-3 days now or whatever, think a lot of us are still hopeful to be fashionably late. One in a million, I'm sayin there's a chance!

  20. #440
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yeah, no luck today but it will happen eventually....I hope.

Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast