1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 days, 15 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 18 hours, 56 minutes
Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1485
  1. #641
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Pretty fun so far

  2. #642
    I'VE CHOSEN A TITLE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    682
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    And the King of XI-lovers finally gets a taste of 2.0 Alpha. These forums are about to explode.
    http://youtu.be/uwJI8xD7UPo?t=16s

    Couldn't help it!

  3. #643
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,351
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Oh joy, got in.

    So, do we have a BG "alpha forum" or do I actually have to make do with the official ones and risk vomiting blood?

  4. #644
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    Anyone know if it's possible to split FFXIV accounts if you have two attached to the same SE account? That way I could apply twice like you guys did.

  5. #645
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Yeah, pretty nice. Actually can't wait to craft more in retail.
    That's really refreshing to hear. I almost had all of Mina's crafts to 50. But I'm trying decide if I want to turn her into a crafting mule or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    Oh joy, got in.

    So, do we have a BG "alpha forum" or do I actually have to make do with the official ones and risk vomiting blood?
    Avoid all threads that lead down the slippery slope. Specifically ones that talk about the graphics, battle auto-attack, wow-related, ffxi-related, jumping, etc etc.

    Yes there are some people who make valid points in there. But then you run into that guy. That guy who's grass isn't lush enough and that there's too many colors and it's not realistic. Or auto-attack ruins the game and leveling is too easy in the alpha. *snaps a pen* Reflex.

  6. #646
    filthy liars!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,116
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    That guy who's grass isn't lush enough and that there's too many colors and it's not realistic. Or auto-attack ruins the game and leveling is too easy in the alpha. *snaps a pen* Reflex.
    LOL I remember reading those comments. Gave me a good laugh for a while.

  7. #647
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    84
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    2/2 now

  8. #648
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    OH MY GOD.

    At the risk of just blabbing something that risk my selection into alpha, I will say that my mind is blown. is it to much to say that this alpha makes the all of 1.0 feel like garbage?
    I'm not jumping the bandwagon or anything, but the next few months of feedback>response>feedback>etc. will solidify me. I don't expect miracles, but this game has all the potential to accomplish something that, as far as i know, has never been done in the MMO genre, and that's salvage a complete and total fuck up.

    MUST STOP TYPING, MUST CONTINUE TO EXPLORE AND "TEST".

  9. #649
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    There's a good point being made in the OF forums right now. You were supposed to have an active FFXIV account to apply for alpha. But SE set all accounts to active for the final event accidentally creating a loophole in the process. Seems this is why people who quit 2 days after release are getting in. It makes sense from a coding perspective anyway. The people making the alpha form couldn't have predicted such a thing and just used a basic active/inactive check.

  10. #650
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    I applied long before the final event, so yeah, that's a thing.

  11. #651
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    OH MY GOD.

    At the risk of just blabbing something that risk my selection into alpha, I will say that my mind is blown. is it to much to say that this alpha makes the all of 1.0 feel like garbage?
    I'm not jumping the bandwagon or anything, but the next few months of feedback>response>feedback>etc. will solidify me. I don't expect miracles, but this game has all the potential to accomplish something that, as far as i know, has never been done in the MMO genre, and that's salvage a complete and total fuck up.

    MUST STOP TYPING, MUST CONTINUE TO EXPLORE AND "TEST".
    When I clicked the maximize the window icon and it worked I almost shit my pants

  12. #652
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    323
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Boye Fran
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    There's a good point being made in the OF forums right now. You were supposed to have an active FFXIV account to apply for alpha. But SE set all accounts to active for the final event accidentally creating a loophole in the process. Seems this is why people who quit 2 days after release are getting in. It makes sense from a coding perspective anyway. The people making the alpha form couldn't have predicted such a thing and just used a basic active/inactive check.
    But wouldn't it be better to invite those who quit a while back and those who haven't played, but had a SE account anyway? It will at least show these people that FFXIV is being reborn into a legit MMO. I know that alpha is for stress testing, but it is miles ahead of 1.0 ever was even after its release. It'll be hitting two birds with one stone, really.

  13. #653
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Is there a way to apply for the Alpha now? Or the Beta? I was inactive for like 3 months before the final event, but have a character with Legacy status, if that matters.

  14. #654
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Is there a way to apply for the Alpha now? Or the Beta? I was inactive for like 3 months before the final event, but have a character with Legacy status, if that matters.
    http://entry.ffxiv.com/alpha/index_na.html

  15. #655
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/39...6aa63261cf.jpg

    That is all I can say so far... /hype

  16. #656
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Unbelievable how much the gear set interface has improved my enjoyment of the game. 1.0 was such fail.

  17. #657
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    I think I'm gonna have to stop reading forums lol, getting too anxious ._.;;

  18. #658
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    710
    BG Level
    5

    yep. This game rocks cocks. Thumbs up for sure. Anyone on bahamut want to party? lol Im lv13 i think

  19. #659
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    But wouldn't it be better to invite those who quit a while back and those who haven't played, but had a SE account anyway? It will at least show these people that FFXIV is being reborn into a legit MMO. I know that alpha is for stress testing, but it is miles ahead of 1.0 ever was even after its release. It'll be hitting two birds with one stone, really.
    Hard to say. Beta would probably be better than a very limited alpha for these.

    I think SE is trolling me today. I woke up to an e-mail with the subject "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Test - Now Recruiting Testers!‏" which was truncated to "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn" on my phone. I thought it was my lucky day but turns out it is just telling me I can apply for the test. I'm pretty sure I already applied, it's just a newletter they've sent out.

  20. #660
    Every day I'm wafflin'
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,453
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Hard to say. Beta would probably be better than a very limited alpha for these.

    I think SE is trolling me today. I woke up to an e-mail with the subject "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Alpha Test - Now Recruiting Testers!‏" which was truncated to "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn" on my phone. I thought it was my lucky day but turns out it is just telling me I can apply for the test. I'm pretty sure I already applied, it's just a newletter they've sent out.
    I got this too this morning, such a fucking dick move. Clicked to make sure I hadn't just imagined applying and sure enough it told me I'd already registered.

    Fucking SE.

Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast