• Navigation
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 714
  1. #481

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Isn't there a slaughter rule or something?

  2. #482
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    fuck the seahawks def
    fuck eli manning and the saints defense. and chan gailey. especially chan gailey.

  3. #483
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Tony Romo failed to put up 300 garbage time yards this week, and I started SPILLER over Forte but then Chan Gailey Gailey'd him, so I thought I was fucked. Now Lynch is trying to put my team on his back to get me into striking distance, but I'm going to need big games from both Hernandez and GREEEEG JEEENNNINGGGSS to assure my playoff position.

  4. #484
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  5. #485
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    i fucking hate the saints defense

  6. #486
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    holy shit. seattle's defense has 40 fantasy points

  7. #487
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    brees. throw it to colston you mother fucking whore

  8. #488
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    holy shit. seattle's defense has 40 fantasy points

    yep out in the fucking first round of the playoffs because of that shit

  9. #489
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    holy shit. seattle's defense has 40 fantasy points
    What does the Cardinals D have? lol

  10. #490
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    brees. throw it to colston you mother fucking whore
    dude do we have the exact same fantasy team or what?

  11. #491
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    dude do we have the exact same fantasy team or what?
    dalton, aj, colston, douggie, spiller, heath bar, smitty, tucker, browns

  12. #492
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    93
    BG Level
    2

    damn seahawks lol

  13. #493
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    somebody got blown the fuck up on that return, think Will Hill got him

  14. #494
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    CRUZ

  15. #495
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    HURRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRR use Sproles get 2 TD's? Think Brees will finally realize?

  16. #496
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    i fucking hate life

  17. #497
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Scampernick!

  18. #498
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    good lord kaepernick

  19. #499
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    our boy colston hasnt had a target since mid 1st quarter...wtf archie

  20. #500
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    BREES

    also

    STEVIE BROWN (who?)

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 925
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 12:19
  2. 2012-13 NFL Week 6: D A L L A S
    By D A L L A S in forum Sports
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 2012-10-17, 20:16
  3. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  4. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  5. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  6. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  7. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  8. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37