^ but I do like that mobs wont always let you behind them for easy kills.
^ but I do like that mobs wont always let you behind them for easy kills.
Just skipped through the vid a bit to prevent too many spoilers, need to pick my jaw up off the floor after that bridge scene with the wyverns...
Yeah, the bridge part was sick! Pretty hyped.
So hyped. The bits of cutscenes in the 2nd video look soooooooo good.
Is it bad when he was like.. Let's shoot it with an arrow I was like NOOOOO! Nigga you gonna die! Kinda curious about poise or w/e because alot of "heavy" hits didn't stagger.
lol @ the dwarf throwing giant axes
hype. why do they have to tease us so.
Because like hollows we crave souls...
Does anyone have a good guess as to what those 2 slots are under the shield?
vid was cool, some nice new concepts, did they get rid of backstab?
however the ign guy looked like he was totally baked and didnt know what these 2 japanese guys were doing in his video game room.
Yep! They constantly talked about wanting to have dual weilding actually be meaningful instead of just being weilding two one handed weapons that don't work together
I might replay Demons Souls while waiting for this shit. Since its coming out free on PSN+. Have all my money!
Demon's Souls dual wielding was viable, loved my moon ichigatanas +5. Anyway, this game is looking more and more like Demon's Soul, which is a good thing.
removed
No sliding down ladders quickly? Boo
More stupid complaints from what I've seen; Though overall game is looking great;
also; the graphic for absorbing souls; I don't like it. hopefully it's just a temporary placeholder. Too blue and colorful.
And I thought the player had a shit ton of stamina, but then I saw that a swing took nearly 1/6 of his bar and I'm wondering why the stamina bar is so long if he has so little.
No estus flask is odd considering there are still bonefires. I just hope the healing stones aren't like the grasses from DeS. Was too easy to be able to start hoarding an endless supply of grasses.
I hope "more variety of deaths" doesn't mean less difficult enemies and more environmental surprise deaths.
and my biggest complaint of all; Still no release date!
They confirm estus is still a thing in the interview video, it's separate from the gameplay demo. My complaints are pretty miniscule, too, some of the animations look weird and don't feel like they're from the same series and hopefully fires won't be so plentiful that the horror of walking into a pitch black tomb is no longer a thing, but overall I'm pretty fucking excited.
Also gifs, I wonder if it's some sort of action event with the chariot because it looks like the player is absolutely hauling ass, lol
http://i.minus.com/i34T87ZSWeFbF.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/0343875f5...30exo1_400.gif
To me, it looks like a Dark Souls setting, with Demon's Souls aesthetics.
That bridge with the wyverns is very reminiscent of the flying manta rays in DeS. The Troll thing breaking out of the wall had me freaking out lol. Was yelling at the screen "Noooo!" but all the same was curious to see what would happen.