Already looks better then the first one.
Didn't know it was coming out this year. More excited for this movie then Ant Man.
Already looks better then the first one.
Didn't know it was coming out this year. More excited for this movie then Ant Man.
Eh.
So instead of three white and one black man, we get three white and one black woman.
Diverse! Edgy! Relevant!
Not gonna lie, I would watch a F4 + Ghostbusters teamup movie.
Spoiler: show
The voice over was Freddy from House of Cards. AKA Reg E. Cathey, he's Dr. Franklin Storm in the movie.
Yup
http://media.giphy.com/media/XPEnKiOvKLSJW/giphy.gif
Michael Chiklis' time has past.
![]()
This has the potential to be the kind if movie I would really like if it just had a different title lol. I hope it does well and its not weighed down by the baggage of its own history. Even the FF comic has long been too defined by its own past.
1st pic of the thing
that is a really odd looking and terrible picture of kate mara. only time i've ever seen her not look gorgeous
Straight up probably wont ever bother watching this. Bar has been raised too high.
This constant cycle of shitty movies followed by reboot necessity and more origin stories needs to be broken.
Just. Skip. The. Origin.
(P.S. Dude, liking the Star Wars prequels isn't a matter of taste, or a difference of opinion. They're objectively fucking horrible, and that's a fact. Anyone who likes them is either 4 or cinematically fucking retarded. No offense!)
Reed and Johnny look like they're posing for Abercrombie and Fitch, Sue looks like one of those pictures of "real proof that ghosts exist!" and Ben looks like he's trying to read the fine print on his contract.
International Trailer, Includes Scene of Human Torch & Invisible Woman Flying (previously only shown in select theaters)
why you do this?! Poor Doom![]()
Don't know if it's cause I'm high as fuck (probably) but that doesn't look half bad minus Doom. I mean it shows quite a bit more of the team while powered in motion. I doubt I'll go see it, because I want Marvel to get rights back etc. but it's something I'd watch for free.
Looked good too me. The changes that are made are good.