Page 141 of 146 FirstFirst ... 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 2801 to 2820 of 2915

Thread: E3 2013     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2801
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I wonder how it compares to the PS3 Slim. Never owned the fat ps3 so I don't know how big it is exactly.
    Fucking huge and heavy as fuck.

  2. #2802
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    I have to say, I dig the waffle iron look better then the shiny VCR
    I just hope PS4 will last. The Xbone has a huge amount of breathing space in it in comparison, even though the rear of the PS4 is all ventilation......which looked easy for dust to float in.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Fucking huge and heavy as fuck.
    You could deflect bullets with the damn thing.

  3. #2803
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,765
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Can probably kill someone with it if you bash their head with it.

  4. #2804
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    My PS3 is first generation.

    Yes, it is big as fuck.

    Is that the actual size of PS4? I have to say, that is relly small. What's the dimensions? On that pic it looks about the same size as PS1, which can't be right. If that's the size of the PS4, how big will PS4 slim be?

  5. #2805
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,583
    BG Level
    10

    Wow that shit is huge as fuck lol.

  6. #2806
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    My PS3 is first generation.

    Yes, it is big as fuck.

    Is that the actual size of PS4? I have to say, that is relly small. What's the dimensions? On that pic it looks about the same size as PS1, which can't be right. If that's the size of the PS4, how big will PS4 slim be?
    According to this, it's smaller than a PS3 Slim, other than being a centimeter longer.

  7. #2807
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Can probably kill someone with it if you bash their head with it.
    There's no probably about it. You could straight up kill a nigga with it!

  8. #2808
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Game breakdown from E3, looks like it's missing some though (no Crimson Dragon unless I'm blind, maybe more):

    Poor Vita lol.

  9. #2809
    Elvaan Death Machine
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,281
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I wonder how it compares to the PS3 Slim. Never owned the fat ps3 so I don't know how big it is exactly.
    PS3fat made hueg liek xbawks looks small like PSone, damn thing is ginormous.

  10. #2810
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Still got my first run ps3 and 360. I got way lucky neither crapped out on me.

    And yeah, looking over at the fat ps3, thing is gigantic. It's hilarious sitting next to my gamecube.

  11. #2811
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Game breakdown from E3, looks like it's missing some though (no Crimson Dragon unless I'm blind, maybe more):

    Poor Vita lol.
    Fifa 14 on PS2 and WII


  12. #2812
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,250
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Game breakdown from E3, looks like it's missing some though (no Crimson Dragon unless I'm blind, maybe more):

    Poor Vita lol.
    It's missing stuff, yeah, and it has things that don't reflect updated information. Fairly sure PvZ: Garden Warfare had a confirmed PC release, and it's kind of hard to say it's fair to put Minecraft: Xbox One Edition up there as an exclusive while completely omitting all of the indie titles that went up on Sony's showcase.

  13. #2813
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Not to mention Minecraft is on PC ~_~

  14. #2814
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    Not to mention Minecraft is on PC ~_~
    Dude, wtf are you talking about, it was JUST announced for the 360. It's going to be at LEAST another 6 months or so before the PC port. Come on.

  15. #2815
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    People play Vitas?

  16. #2816
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    oh wow i didnt realize it was that small.
    Thats what she said.

    I didn't know titanfall was going to be on PC, YES!!!! I was sad when I thought it was XO only.

  17. #2817
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    People play Vitas?
    All the time.

  18. #2818
    Daniel Rand
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,142
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    the gametrailers host doing the whole show with shades on is kinda of douche bagish lol

  19. #2819
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    I was sad when I thought it was XO only.
    lolwut? Sony did another showcase of it during their conference on Monday night.

  20. #2820
    filthy liars!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,116
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Thats what she said.

    I didn't know titanfall was going to be on PC, YES!!!! I was sad when I thought it was XO only.
    Call of Duty was first launched on the PC. It is only fitting that the original creators of that franchise would make their new franchise available for the PC as well. If they didn't I'm sure there would be hell to pay from their loyal PC fanbase.

Page 141 of 146 FirstFirst ... 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast