Let's not ignore us poor mobile users =( don't keep all the chit chat to BG chat.
Slight delay! I love a train wreck.
I keep hearing people Killer Instinct as a big hope. I mean, really? I want another KI, but would it really be that big of a fucking deal if it's announced?
I thought they were on a very tight schedule because it was being televised?
Internet went out at the conference and they couldn't turn there machines on.
So they keep throwing this 44 game for ps4 vs 26 for xjuan. Is this games shown during conference, or number of launch titles?
And here we go.
XBOX PRISM
TV time!
and the first game they show is multi plat lol
Fuck yes. Phantom pain bitches
All this game does is get me excited for the PS4 haha
Hell yeah I can't wait to get this game on PS4.
Open. Fucking. World.
Need a change of pants.
Great, my entire gameplay in MGSV is in the fucking dark
Is it me or they keep using fastforward