• Navigation
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 920
  1. #181
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Okay, G-Men are wearing a Newtown sticker today, so I'm changing my pick. If I've learned anything from Torrey Smith and the Chiefs...

  2. #182
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 15: The Playoff Machine Demands a Sacrifice!

    I have a bad feeling about the Bears game. Its just like lovie to win a game that he is not expected to win.


    Ugh

  3. #183
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    bregs u suck. that british thread had potential at the end for fun

  4. #184
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

  5. #185
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Today is the premiere of FLACCO UNLEASHED ™

  6. #186
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    aka, 3 picks and tons of lolz

  7. #187
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    BROVEN CHECK MY FACESPACE, I FOUND A PICTURE JUST FOR YOU

  8. #188
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  9. #189
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh eli

  10. #190
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    bregs u suck. that british thread had potential at the end for fun
    They told me people would start to hate me for modding.

    Also watching TRENT at work will be awesomesauce.

  11. #191
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 15: The Playoff Machine Demands a Sacrifice!

    Goddammit

  12. #192
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 15: The Playoff Machine Demands a Sacrifice!

    That was a close one.

  13. #193
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    gussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss johnson

  14. #194
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    holy chris ponder

  15. #195
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    BOSS WARD

  16. #196
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    TRENT

  17. #197
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    and T-T-T-T-T-TRENT

  18. #198
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    giants defense looking spectacular

  19. #199
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Hope y'all started Brownies D against Captain Kirk. :D

  20. #200
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    giants defense looking spectacular
    as is flacco

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 713
    Last Post: 2012-12-13, 01:04
  2. Replies: 925
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 12:19
  3. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  4. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  5. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  6. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31