This game... I don't know if it's a great game, or an absolutely horrible one.
This game... I don't know if it's a great game, or an absolutely horrible one.
Fuck I need another beer.
oh boy
Lol shit-ass Tom Brady
Hey
Was that a pass rush?
Haven't seen SF do something like that since before halftime
GINN
The 49ers are playing defense?
Go for it you pussies
Shit play call. Cowardly. Brady doesn't need any time outs to beat you.
Been watching off and on. Turned it away for a while then it's tied lol. This game is crazy.
Go for it. Brady's gonna get the TD, anyway. But if you keep the ball and get the first down, you can finish it.
Edit: Or not. Wow Brady was awful there.
4th and mother fucking 2
Haha wow
Good call to go for it
Terrible play call when you did go for it
Sucks for you Pats
david fakers about to shit on my dreams
oh god, please miss this
Don't fuck this up Akers
I STILL BELIEVE