• Navigation
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 920
  1. #861
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    J
    E
    T
    S

    jesus fuck...

  2. #862
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Ashley Weiss
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

    I know I said earlier that the Giants were the 2nd best team in NY talking shit @ someone. I didn't know just how much of an insult that was until tonight. I apologize.

  3. #863
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 15: The Playoff Machine Demands a Sacrifice!

    At least the Jets scored this week.

  4. #864
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Rex Ryan I'm still not sure who will be starting next week. I'm pretty sure anyone but Sanchez will do.

  5. #865
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    Lions will cockblock the Bears. You heard it here first.
    lol. had my dying.

  6. #866
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Well thanks to Sanchez Sanchezing I am now first in BG Pick'em

    nobodycurr.jpg

  7. #867
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    I've seen a lot of bad QB's in real life.....but nothing was close to watching Sanchez tonight. That guy is not NFL material.

  8. #868
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    sanchez benched, mcelroy to start this week

  9. #869
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012-13 NFL Week 15: The Playoff Machine Demands a Sacrifice!

    MJD hasn't played a game in eight weeks.

    Still leads the team in rushing yards.

  10. #870
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012-13 NFL Week 15: The Playoff Machine Demands a Sacrifice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Harvin hasn't played in 5 I think, still has a massive lead in receiving too.
    Behold!

    JEROME

  11. #871
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    DEEZ N*GGAS CAN'T HOLD ME BACK

  12. #872

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    lol

  13. #873
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    there's one mother that should've aborted, it's his.

  14. #874
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh god...

  15. #875
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Damnit why is footballoutsiders.com down?

  16. #876
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Holy shit, first time I have heard that song. Worst song I've ever heard......

  17. #877
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    when leroy comes, he brings the worst with him

  18. #878
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Well, I coulda posted the Yeezy verse in To Tha World but I don't know how to embed a time stamp.

    Guys, can we please talk about how Russ Wils is the 2nd best Rookie QB in the league, and the inevitable matchup between him and bobby trips in the playoffs is going to cause the world to implode?

  19. #879
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Well, I coulda posted the Yeezy verse in To Tha World but I don't know how to embed a time stamp.

    Guys, can we please talk about how Russ Wils is the 2nd best Rookie QB in the league, and the inevitable matchup between him and bobby trips in the playoffs is going to cause the world to implode?
    btrips vs russwils nfc championship peyton vs shitass tom bardy afc championship. going to be insaaaaaaane

  20. #880
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    2012-13 NFL Week 15: The Playoff Machine Demands a Sacrifice!

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    btrips vs russwils nfc championship peyton vs shitass tom bardy afc championship. going to be insaaaaaaane
    I think you mean Peyton vs Dalton part DEUX

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 713
    Last Post: 2012-12-13, 01:04
  2. Replies: 925
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 12:19
  3. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  4. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  5. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  6. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31