Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 413
  1. #241
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,907
    BG Level
    10

    Frankly canceling because of production cost is silly. Too many shows go on for ages that are terrible and have low overhead while good shows or new shows can't gain traction.

    If Freddie Wong can make a full season of VGHS with the special effects it has, so can SHIELD.

  2. #242
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,725
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Farscape is kinda the textbook definition of a show just costing too much for its own good.

  3. #243
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Sif episode details
    Spoiler: show
    We always have our radar up for ways to tie our series into the Marvel films and bringing in an Asgardian really cements that connection. Lady Sif comes here on a hunting mission — sent by Odin — to find her arch-enemy Lorelei and bring her back to Asgard. It throws our agents for a loop when they find themselves in a fight right alongside this powerful woman from Thor's world.

  4. #244
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Watched the new episode. Not bad.

    Spoiler: show
    So who do you think was in that tube at the end.

  5. #245
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    950
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    Watched the new episode. Not bad.

    Spoiler: show
    So who do you think was in that tube at the end.
    Register to see the NSFW content

  6. #246
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Spoiler: show
    Watch them be setting up Carol Danvers

  7. #247
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,907
    BG Level
    10

    Great episode. Looks like they're hitting a stride.

  8. #248
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Fantastic episode. Also looked like they blew a month's budget on the special effects, lol. I was worried about the show losing momentum being gone for a month, but I couldn't be happier to have been wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Watch them be setting up Carol Danvers
    Spoiler: show
    I figured they were setting Skye up to be Captain/Mrs. Marvel. Like they would make Carol Danvers be her birth name or some such nonsense.

  9. #249
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,452
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Fantastic episode. Also looked like they blew a month's budget on the special effects, lol. I was worried about the show losing momentum being gone for a month, but I couldn't be happier to have been wrong.



    Spoiler: show
    I figured they were setting Skye up to be Captain/Mrs. Marvel. Like they would make Carol Danvers be her birth name or some such nonsense.
    Spoiler: show
    Think it's more likely that Skye is going to turn out to be an Inhuman which is why the Kree blood or whatever it is worked on her.

  10. #250
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Spoiler: show
    So I guess they're trying to suggest May is a Kree. Although it would tie in with her "calvary incident", I figure that's too obvious to actually be the case.

  11. #251
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Spoiler: show
    So I guess they're trying to suggest May is a Kree. Although it would tie in with her "calvary incident", I figure that's too obvious to actually be the case.
    That's reaching alot imo.

  12. #252
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    That's reaching alot imo.
    Spoiler: show
    Yeah, I posted hastily and was being a moron. For some reason I said Kree but was thinking Skrull. Why, I have no idea. I'm just a tad out of date on Marvel material and my brain crossed some wires. So yeah, I was thinking Skrull replacement ... and yeah ... just ... I feel retarded ...lol. Resume ignoring me.

  13. #253
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Yeah, I posted hastily and was being a moron. For some reason I said Kree but was thinking Skrull. Why, I have no idea. I'm just a tad out of date on Marvel material and my brain crossed some wires. So yeah, I was thinking Skrull replacement ... and yeah ... just ... I feel retarded ...lol. Resume ignoring me.
    I'm thinking it just has to do with shield. I think ur reading way more into it than needed

  14. #254
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Yeah, I posted hastily and was being a moron. For some reason I said Kree but was thinking Skrull. Why, I have no idea. I'm just a tad out of date on Marvel material and my brain crossed some wires. So yeah, I was thinking Skrull replacement ... and yeah ... just ... I feel retarded ...lol. Resume ignoring me.
    Spoiler: show
    Eh, I'm guessing she was just put on the team by Fury to keep an eye on Coulson.
    Also, looks like no new episode next week.

  15. #255
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    I'm thinking it just has to do with shield. I think ur reading way more into it than needed
    Like I said, I just mixed up my Marvel alien species. I'm back to not having any crazy theories.

  16. #256
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Show has really picked up lately. Been loving the past few episodes.

    spoiler for Thor2 and recent episode
    Spoiler: show
    so when "Odin" ordered that Lorelei be returned alive, that was actually Loki, right?

  17. #257
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,452
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Show has really picked up lately. Been loving the past few episodes.

    spoiler for Thor2 and recent episode
    Spoiler: show
    so when "Odin" ordered that Lorelei be returned alive, that was actually Loki, right?
    Spoiler: show
    Takes place after Thor 2 so I would assume so.

  18. #258
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Spoiler: show
    So what happened to Odin in Thor2 if it was Loki in the end?

  19. #259
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    146
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Pit Badger
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Spoiler: show
    I don't think anyone knows for certain, but at a guess either dead, or locked in one of the prisons in Asgard with some kind of illusion spell on it masking the true resident, like he did to his own cell during the movie.

  20. #260
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,907
    BG Level
    10

    Great episode. Wife and I were talking about the Lorelei revelation too.

    Sif's accent is pretty inconsistent.

    Show's definitely picking up. Can't wait. I also can't wait to see if Coulson returns in any other Marvel movies.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars: Detours (Animated TV Show, 2013)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2018-07-24, 14:46
  2. Fall 2009 TV premieres
    By Conrad in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2009-08-13, 17:33