• Navigation
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 823
  1. #21
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    No Homo(er) dude. The last 5 winners were QB's and while Peyton is having a great year, I don't see him as MVP. You could take AP and put him on any team in the NFL, even Housten, and they would be a better team even if just slightly or by fractions. You couldn't do that with Peyton I don't think.
    I've always liked the "Best player on the best team" mentality, but AP really does deserve it. I have this bad feeling Peyton will win it out of pity, or PR or something, but I feel AP deserves it more. The only other person I feel should get it is JJ sWatt, but that also goes towards my love for defensive players (wanted Te'o to win the heisman) and towards my bestplayerbestteam thing.
    you're fucking high

  2. #22
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Hopefully younger sports journalists and writers feel the same way we do about defensive players. When Ndamukong Suh finished 4th in 2009 I pretty much gave up all hope that defensive players could win MVP/Heisman-type awards.

  3. #23
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    you're fucking high
    I don't really see Green Bay or NE improving with Peyton as much as every other team in the NFL would imrpove with AP.

  4. #24
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    While I agree that JJ Swatt is having a stellar season, Boyiee, you're trippin balls for that statement.

  5. #25
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I don't really see Green Bay or NE improving with Peyton as much as every other team in the NFL would imrpove with AP.
    so you're saying of the all the teams in the NFL, because he couldn't improve 2 teams (which have 2 future hall of famers, most likely), he's not a game changer?

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36...awesomecat.jpg

  6. #26
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Because you called the skins to win, they'll lose.

    D:

  7. #27
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    I am okay with this

  8. #28
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Because you called the skins to win, they'll lose.

    D:
    They're playing the Eagles. If they lose, there are greater powers at work here than just my shitty predictions.

  9. #29
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    If the Skins lose to the Eagles, Mike Shanahan should be joining Andy Reid in the unemployment line come January. Head of the line is already reserved for Norv Turner.

  10. #30
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    71
    BG Level
    2

    Romo is going to shit on NO.

  11. #31
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    this is quite likely. However, Brees may shit on your defense.

  12. #32
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Calling it now, WC winners: Vikings, Cowboys, Colts, Bengals.

  13. #33
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    i am hoping the redskins win because i hate them less than the cowboys and giants

    DRAFT RAFT

  14. #34
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    eat shit

  15. #35
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    I don't think AP would improve the Bills much

    because Chan Gailey would only give him 8 touches a game

  16. #36
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    So much anger :/

  17. #37
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kang View Post
    Calling it now, WC winners: Vikings, Cowboys, Colts, Bengals.
    Pretty sure almost all scenarios have either San Fran or Seattle as one of the WC teams.

  18. #38
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    so you're saying of the all the teams in the NFL, because he couldn't improve 2 teams (which have 2 future hall of famers, most likely), he's not a game changer?

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36...awesomecat.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    He's saying he's not MVP for that reason, which is legit.
    The title is Most Valueable Player for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I don't think AP would improve the Bills much

    because Chan Gailey would only give him 8 touches a game
    I laughed.

  19. #39
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Week 16: Okay, who left the child lock off the NFL thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Pretty sure almost all scenarios have either San Fran or Seattle as one of the WC teams.
    SEA could lose out and miss iirc, but not likely. Also not likely is min taking a spot. Dal/was is most likely an either or right? Honestly no one deserves that 6th spot anymore in the nfc

  20. #40
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    The title is Most Valueable Player for a reason.



    I laughed.
    o.O

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  2. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  3. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  4. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  5. NFL Week 16: Unto us a Tebow-child is born
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 2011-12-28, 13:41
  6. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  7. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29
  8. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29