• Navigation
Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1259
  1. #481
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    It makes me jealous. Living in Seattle, I miss the days when the Seahawks were in our division. It was usually so delicious...
    I moved to Denver from Seattle 5 years ago. I love it here, but I really miss Seattle. I love the rain, and we barely get any here.

  2. #482
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    I like the way the trend in reality tv is going...start ratcheting up the danger guys...let's get rid of this section of our gene pool. Archie, make this happen, make a new show: instead of Stars in Danger: High Dive, do something like Stars in Danger: Cliff Dive...or Swimming with Great Whites.
    I like it. The survivors move up a "list" in the celeb spectrum. Losers might move up too post-mortem depending on how good their death was.

    meanwhile Vikes pass D falling apart

  3. #483
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Rodgers is pissed. This is the result.

  4. #484
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Wow, DT, what a beast man

  5. #485
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Dermarius Thomas catch was amazing.

  6. #486
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Holy *HELL* at that Thomas catch. Outdoing Decker ftw.

  7. #487
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    nice blown coverage

  8. #488
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    WE GOT YOU RHINOX PLAYOFFS ALL THE WAY BABY

  9. #489
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    AD is over 2000

  10. #490
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    brace yourselves, the eagles fans are coming

    YEAH, TAKE YOUR THUGS WITH YOU TOO. WE NEED PLAYERS WITH HIGH IQ'S AND THAT AREN'T INTO DRUGS, GUNS, AND THUG LIKE MENTALITY! WE NEED MORE PLAYERS LIKE PATRIOTS HAVE ON THEIR OFFENSIVE LINE.

  11. #491
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    and thats 2000

  12. #492
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Time for refball errybody

  13. #493
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    turrible call

  14. #494
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    akers just got taken out

  15. #495
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Weak hit, not late, QB dives, PERSONAL FOUL OMG

  16. #496
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    They just showed the Demaryius catch on my feed, I am rock hard right now.

  17. #497
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I like it. The survivors move up a "list" in the celeb spectrum. Losers might move up too post-mortem depending on how good their death was.
    I like it...it's like Survivor...but for reals.

  18. #498
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    if you arent watching pack/vikes you are watching the wrong game

  19. #499
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    if you arent watching pack/vikes you are watching the wrong game
    yea, i finally gave up on red zone

  20. #500
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ohshiiii

Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  2. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  3. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  4. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  5. NFL Week 17: Retirement!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1557
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 14:02
  6. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  7. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  8. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43