Best part of todays game, Packers lost the bye. So its all good.
Best part of todays game, Packers lost the bye. So its all good.
I'm guessing we're going to go D-line in the first round...maybe secondary. I doubt we draft an offensive player in the first 4 rounds. As a long-time steeler fan, this is boring on draft day usually...but works out for us in the long run.
Bregor when are we going to meet up and watch a Ravens-Browns game and hold hands while tyven blows us off to suck Gmarsh's cock
I didn't watch enough Panther's games to know what's up. I know they need a WR opposite of Smitty, although it seemed like LaFell was coming on at the end of the year.
Faith could get it gotdayum
Every draft that doesn't have a Lebron/RGIII level talent headlining it is called 'deep'.
god damn that block
Romo's turnovers.
ROMO
YESSSS ROMO, YESSSSSSS
Looks like Romo's strategy is to get his interceptions out early