• Navigation
Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1259
  1. #141
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Re: 2012-2013 NFL Week 17: CJ Spiller's Very Own Thread!

    No. 1 lions fan today as well as no. 1 vikings fan

  2. #142
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    LOL why not. lolgiants

  3. #143
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    plus sWatt is in the ind-hou game, archie

  4. #144
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh god wheres pasta/skirks

  5. #145
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Glad I started with Giants/Eagles. Surprise onside kick followed by Vick owning himself terribly.

  6. #146
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol this game

  7. #147
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    There's the Vick I know

  8. #148
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    megaton!

  9. #149
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    and the giants up early

  10. #150
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    and the giants up early
    Thanks for the commentary Joe.

  11. #151
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    colts are doing very short drops on pass plays. not even giving the texans dline a chance

  12. #152
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Lol, Luck makes a shit throw and gets bailed out by the DPI.

  13. #153
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Thanks for the commentary Joe.
    do us all a favor, stfu and/or gtfo

  14. #154
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Oh cutty, what happened?

  15. #155
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Oh cutty, what happened?
    =(

  16. #156
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    2012-2013 NFL Week 17: CJ Spiller's Very Own Thread!

    Just your typical Bears offense 55yd gain, followed by timeout, followed by false start, followed by fumble, followed by punt.

  17. #157
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Burfict is a fucking dirty thug. fuck him

  18. #158
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Burfict is a fucking dirty thug. fuck him
    cuz ray rice decking him wasnt dirty either (only saw 1 replay)

  19. #159
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    cuz ray rice decking him wasnt dirty either (only saw 1 replay)
    that was literally the fourth time burfict had shoved and fought after a play in the same drive.

  20. #160
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    I hope the Eagles fans in this thread have seen Silver Linings Playbook.

    Saw it last night, pretty good movie.

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  2. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  3. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  4. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  5. NFL Week 17: Retirement!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1557
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 14:02
  6. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  7. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  8. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43