inb4 vin scully
inb4 vin scully
Nancy Reagan
Samuel L.J.
wait we get more than one person?
Muhammad Ali
morgan freeman
Hulk Hogan
Vigoda never gonna die, he's a Highlander Dracula.
Your mother.
Had to do it.
A serious prediction would be Hillary Clinton.
So slowToday 12:01 AM
I dunno, at this point guessing Fidel Castro feels like a losing bet. He probably died ten years ago and they just aren't telling us.
I don't really follow pro wrestling so I don't know any names but I have a feeling this'll be the year another wrestler snaps into roid rage a la Chris Benoit and kills himself/others.
So many names come to mind.
George HW Bush, Betty White, Stan Lee, Mel Brooks, Koichi Sugiyama (composer for the Dragon Quest games, influenced many other VG music composers like Nobuo).
I'm betting this guy...
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...y_2134207b.jpg
John McCain
The Queen of England. But as with Fidel, I'll probably croak before either of them, immortal sobs
Fidel, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jerry Lewis, William Perry, Scott Hall, and Jerry Sandusky.
John Madden
Lindsey Lohan, William Shatner, Charlie Sheen, Barbara Walters, Bashar al-Assad, Desmond Tutu, Pope Benedict.
now that i think about it more what if bill murray or david bowie die omg ; ;