Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1542
  1. #441
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    This Webb guy brings some real unpredictability to the table. Who expected a pass straight up into the air?

  2. #442
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    This Webb guy brings some real unpredictability to the table. Who expected a pass straight up into the air?
    jesus, someone has been drinking their haterade.

    announcers try to make it sound like the game may be better than it's predicted? WOW FUCK THAT DUDE THEY ARE TALKING UP

  3. #443
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,688
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    If they want, I can throw passes in the air next time they need someone.

  4. #444
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    we talk about plenty of un-hockey related stuff in there and there is plenty of non-NHL hockey going on in the world as well.
    I'm going in there to explicitly laugh about NHL related stuff, everything else is cool in my book.


    P.S. Assuming by there, there's still people posting I HAS HOPE GUISE!

  5. #445
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    If they want, I can throw passes in the air next time they need someone.
    You can't jump 38 feet in the air.

  6. #446
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    jesus, someone has been drinking their haterade.

    announcers try to make it sound like the game may be better than it's predicted? WOW FUCK THAT DUDE THEY ARE TALKING UP
    I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize I couldn't make fun of idiots being idiots. I will attempt to refrain from pointing out Mr. Webb's severe flaws, no matter how hilarious his attempts to throw the ball are.

  7. #447
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Wild Card Weekend: Win It for Ray

    The secret bagger

  8. #448
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Awesome run to nowhere

  9. #449
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut



    For those that missed it.

  10. #450
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    damn

  11. #451
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Jump 7 tables and I'll be impressed.

  12. #452
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    please do not show women in the stands

  13. #453
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    How dumb do you feel carrying around those props all day before and after the game?

  14. #454
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post


    For those that missed it.
    the unadulterated joy in that video made me smile

  15. #455
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Not that I wish to further admonish Mr. Webb's attempts to pass the ball but;

    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1958899/lolwebb.gif

    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1958919/ohwebb.gif

  16. #456
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Upon second review, the Wendy's girl; upon the stipulation of bringing back 5 nuggets for a dollar, would be really fun. Good eye Archi.

  17. #457
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    rofl

  18. #458
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    lofckingl

  19. #459
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Holy shit roffffflllkklk

  20. #460
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    again rofl

Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  2. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  3. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  4. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  5. Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 2012-01-11, 13:11
  6. Replies: 794
    Last Post: 2011-01-13, 09:18
  7. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2009-01-06, 22:52