Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1542
  1. #821
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: 2012-13 NFL Wild Card Weekend: Win It for Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    No idea what the taunt was would love to see it lol
    Was to a coach I think on the sidelines

  2. #822
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    spags, i missed u earlier. people were talking about super bowls since the ravens were last there, and i got excited cuz we can both claim that, but then they said winning super bowls =(
    eagles won their Super Bowl, pats cheated

  3. #823
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Rookie of the Year Andrew Luck with 0 touchdowns in the playoffs, ladies and gentlemen.

  4. #824
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    eagles won their Super Bowl, pats cheated
    then i shall also claim this

  5. #825
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Just got caught up on everything, and holy lol at Archi's trolling. Also, I'm waiting on Spags picture-laden argument. I just wonder how this game would be going if the Colts had anyone that could catch. I've seen more dropped passes today than a Packers vs. Packers game.

  6. #826
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    He did have another INT though, continuing his reputation as a turnover-prone QB that started at Stanford when he threw picks in his final 7 games.

  7. #827
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm amazed at how many drops Colts receivers have had today. Can't be mad at the Colts though. I'm shocked they even made it into the playoffs.

  8. #828
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Rookie of the Year Andrew Luck with 0 touchdowns in the playoffs, ladies and gentlemen.
    and a pick, and a rating of 59.8

  9. #829
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    I'm glad ray ray got one last home win to celebrate his uninspiring playoff career.

  10. #830
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Rookie of the Year Andrew Luck with 0 touchdowns in the playoffs, ladies and gentlemen.
    Luck is bad. Don't forget the int.

    He will get better tho

  11. #831
    XI was, and will always be, better.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,650
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I'm amazed at how many drops Colts receivers have had today. Can't be mad at the Colts though. I'm shocked they even made it into the playoffs.
    this. i want to be mad, but i can't

  12. #832
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Guys, I really really miss tommygunnz.

    I feel like only Tyven knows who I'm talking about.

  13. #833
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Russell wilson is gonna shock the world.

  14. #834
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    stop telling me not to forget the pick dffs i already beat you with an informative post about his INT problems

  15. #835
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Russell wilson is gonna shock the world.
    breaking an elroy jinx would be truly earth-shattering

  16. #836
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    Just got caught up on everything, and holy lol at Archi's trolling. Also, I'm waiting on Spags picture-laden argument. I just wonder how this game would be going if the Colts had anyone that could catch. I've seen more dropped passes today than a Packers vs. Packers game.
    It's gonna be a while, I decided to stop by my moms house to say hi and have dinner

    and make her watch football

  17. #837
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    winner of roty will be whoever advances out of todays late game. thats what happens when they vote a month after the season ends.

  18. #838
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I remember Tommygunz...unfortunately.

  19. #839
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Guys, I really really miss tommygunnz.

    I feel like only Tyven knows who I'm talking about.
    get off tyven's nuts you shit poster

    who doesn't know who tommygunnz is

  20. #840
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    time to switch over to the RG3 appreciation hour err I mean the fox pregame show.

Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  2. Replies: 1339
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 01:54
  3. 2012-13 NFL Week 3: TEARS
    By tyven in forum Sports
    Replies: 1644
    Last Post: 2012-09-27, 04:54
  4. Replies: 1089
    Last Post: 2012-09-18, 22:04
  5. Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 2012-01-11, 13:11
  6. Replies: 794
    Last Post: 2011-01-13, 09:18
  7. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2009-01-06, 22:52