Remember Me?
Forum
Forum Actions
Mark Forums Read
Quick Links
View Forum Leaders
Blogs
What's New?
Search
FAQs
Random Image
Noobs' Guide
XI Drama
XI Wiki
All
General
Games
FFXI
FFXIV
Navigation
>
Forum
>
General
>
Tech
» $1,200 budget laptop
Page 2 of 2
First
1
2
Jump to page:
Results 21 to 21 of 21
Thread:
$1,200 budget laptop
Thread Tools
Subscribe to this Thread…
2013-01-07
13:19
#21
Cream Soda
I'm more gentle than I look.
Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
All hail Lord Yamcha
Join Date
Aug 2007
Posts
17,539
BG Level
9
No preference on size, but probably not something tiny, so I'd probably say in the 13-15 range.
Page 2 of 2
First
1
2
Jump to page:
Forum
General
Tech
» $1,200 budget laptop
Similar Threads
Need help with a budget laptop.
By Zanz L. Barre The 3rd in forum Tech
Replies:
4
Last Post:
2008-03-14,
13:42