holy shit the oilers are BAD
holy shit the oilers are BAD
4-1 after 11 minutes, and none of them are really dubnyk's fault
The Sharks experience is shredding the Oilers young guns. Can't say I'm not surprised.
No love for the Kings and Avs tonight?
oh wow, great save by Elliott
Saad is making me really happy, goddamn.
Same Oilers every year.
Edmonton making a buncha fantasy players cry with joy and frustration.
Hahahaha.
Man, I hope all those fans starting to file out are just going for the usual intermission stuff lol.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
6 goals in one period hahahahahahaha
6-1.....still first period, HOOOOLY FUUUUCK
I thought Comcast Sports Net was a live stream.. looks like it's just highlights.
More like DRUBnyk amirite
Shit a Hawks fan from Australia.
Our fucking D-men are finally fucking playing like Crawford is our fucking starting goalie
also jesus fuck Sharks up 6-1. First period almost over
Fuck being sick. I missed opening night for the sharks sunday then just woke up and saw they were up 6-1 after the first.