I know everyone wants to try and not give the NHL money, and I'm doing my best too(only 1 new jersey in past 12 months, rest were resale/craigslist or non-NHL such as my Team USA Olympic jersey), but Gamecenter legit for only $50 is fucking amazing.
I know everyone wants to try and not give the NHL money, and I'm doing my best too(only 1 new jersey in past 12 months, rest were resale/craigslist or non-NHL such as my Team USA Olympic jersey), but Gamecenter legit for only $50 is fucking amazing.
GO HABS GO
LYNCH THE RUSSIAN SPY
Hmm, do I watch Buffalo or Washington play tonight? both are my eastern conference teams now!
took me a minute to see that was jorn with the new avatar lol. watch washington with me!
Are there straight up 10 games on tonight? Goddamn, no idea how I'm going to navigate this shit
http://www.ergodesk.de/eds/media/son...beitsplatz.jpg
I keep forgetting about Center Ice, not used to it being free at this point in the calendar lol.
wsh-mtl, with nyi-tor on commercials, then if im awake, idk yet..late games arent appealing to me
Lets Go Rangers!
WAKE THE FUCK UP HENKE
GAME ON
33secs in and washington already on the PK. great
Alll kiiiiiindsa empty seats at verison center
Kaberle with a shot on goal?!?
Did thd Caps get new socks? They look a little different like the colors are reversed.
Bickel protecting Halpern. Sestito got fucked by Bicks
Go price
Neuvirr wanna win tonight