holy fuck Oilers lol
holy fuck Oilers lol
Man, the Kings are fucking horrible.
I hope they lose in OT
What acquisitions? Kovalev and Kuba are the only ones I can think of this year and I don't see them making massive improvements. The rookie Huberdeau should be good but he's a rookie, so it will take time for him to make a big impact, probably. They highly over-achieved last year and only won the division/made the playoffs because they had 18 overtime loses.
Really, neither team in this game deserves any points.
REDEMPTION
I knew I should have just played Far Cry 3 today, lol
roflllll LA
LA going for the worst title defense ever
I need to just cancel my gamecenter. I can't even watch games in whole because i keep getting bothered by the g/f calling every hour while at work and then coming home and not letting me finish off a game im watching. Its not even worth it if i cant watch games in full
same as usual
These sharks announcers are the worst announcers on earth, anyone who has a problem with staggy and bob on FSN Pittsburgh needs to listen to these idiots. Ive heard a dozen different commentator teams the first few days having gamecenter and these guys are the worst by 100 miles.
Coyotes super lucky lol
But then again, I cant really fault the ref for not calling that incidental contact on Doan and disallowing the goal considering he had the sharks players stick in his skate when he bumped Niemi.
Sharks just got super unlucky haha