Not watching the game, so someone who is: Why did Prust's goal not count?
Not watching the game, so someone who is: Why did Prust's goal not count?
goddamnit Kruger
Wild's top line looks like shit tonight.
our PK is fucking rockin' it, just need to FUCKING SCORE DO IT DOOOOOOOOO IT
Ah we'll I'm happy that habs lost
Now it's time to see if they can get back on their feet or just flat it
The fuck the Sens are 5-1-1?!
Before Canucks game starts just wanted to say I've loved some of the photos in sigs and avatars lately in this thread. Just the best.
![]()
holy hell lol that's amazing
Does the Wild coach wax his head? LoL....so shiny!
Ballard hip check! That's what I'm talking about.
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/spo...189126271.htmlGLENDALE, Ariz. - A league official tells The Associated Press that prospective owner of the Phoenix Coyotes is unlikely to complete a deal to buy the team from the NHL before a lease agreement with the City of Glendale expires.
Barring a last-minute change, former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison won't have the money or investors in place to meet the midnight Thursday deadline for the lease agreement, the official says on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to discuss the situation.
Jamison reached a 20-year, $324 million lease deal with Glendale last year that was reworked in November.
The Coyotes have been run by the NHL since the previous owner took the team into bankruptcy in 2009.
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...stic_Laugh.jpg
Love that Minnesota jersey. Also, I really hope the league doesn't expand to 32 teams.
That Torts/Babcock SC thing is great too.
Ok Garrison, you can stay.
Seriously who's Volpatti? New guy?
Loving Kassian with the Sedins. He bullies their checkers sometimes.
I think this is the first game Parise didnt get a point